Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

design my tiki area contest. apply now !!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

aloha tiki friends!
tony here from the martini kings.
what do you win?
you get the martini kings to come to your house and perform for 3 hours at your very own tiki party on any given sunday afternoon or evening (100 mile limit from los angeles)
here is the contest:
sure it is easy to get someone to design a space for you but we want something totally unique and totally tikified. we want a oceanic paradise in our own backyard!
our space in our backyard measures 17 feet x 27 feet.
it is near a small pond.
you will have to enter from the 17 feet side.
basically it is one RECTANGULAR type area just waiting for you to design something totally cool.
it's an area where we would like to put some type of tiki bar, a table and chairs for dining, a bar-b-q etc....
the only thing that will exist already in this space which cannot be moved is an outdoor shower (though not designed yet.
we would like the area to have a step up to create a cool elevated vibe.
i know tiki central has the best talented tiki folks out there, thats why i'm askin you to get out your pad and paper and design us something really cool if you are game for it! contest ends october 10th.
please send your designs to
tony marsico
tiki area contest
22647 ventura blvd #424
woodland hills, ca. 91364
thanks !!!!!!!!

im not set up to post any photos, im living in an RV right now.
basically you are walking into a rectangle(short end up front)
the only thing that is permanent is i will have an outdoor shower hooked up in the far back left corner

This should be interesting.

i know it is hard to think out of the box when you are designing something in a rectangle!
i'm looking forward to this, it is time for a fun change!

I'd do it if I lived closer.

Who won? How's your yard coming, any pic's?

wow I have no recolection of posting on this thread, .....

Pages: 1 6 replies