Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

King Kukulele on TV

Pages: 1 10 replies

TK

Never mind, see 30 seconds post below...

http://www.tikiking.com Neat Tiki Stuff
http://www.mp3.com/tiki_king Hear the King sing!

[ Edited by: Tiki King on 2003-06-06 12:04 ]

This has been confirmed! I didn't see the show, but when I got home today there was a message from Mika'ele Loco Moco of The Maikai Gents saying: "Hey, man! I saw our buddy King Kukulele on '30 Seconds to Fame' last night. He was really hamming it up!" So there you have it. Why were we not informed? That King is one Kookoo!

-Weird Unc

p.s. Anyone have a tape of this?

F

yep. It's only like, 30 seconds long, though.

D

He was great! The show sucked!

And if I see one more effing group of trash can beaters, I swear, I'll start stalking Jodie Foster.

Here are some video captures from King's appearance on "30 Seconds"

I thought the King was a real king or something. I pictured him as a big Hawaiian King, big belly, big feet, cheeky, with fat toes. What a disappointment.

T

You know Jungleboy I am not the King,
but what a great description of ME!!
Should I be King of sumthin?

T

I just happened to be flippin' the channels when i saw the King on "30 Seconds". I wasn't really watching the show. which was lame by the way

At first I thought CRAP! he got eliminated, then I thought COOL! he got eliminated!

Any club that would have ME as a member, I wouldn't want to join.

[ Edited by: tikimug on 2003-06-07 10:33 ]

Hey BaxDog, you could be King of Fat Toes maybe? Don't beat me up for this,.....please? I bow before you King!

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-07 13:42 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-07 13:43 ]

S

King Kukulele recently played at a conference gig I coordinated. As usual, the King was brilliant but unfortunately my colleagues just didn't get it. I told one of my un-enlightened colleagues to mark the day, because one day she would say "I remember when I had the priviledge of seeing the King when..."

She called this morning to say that she caught the King on TV! (Unfortunately, missed it). She's still not a fan, but she was amazed at how soon the day came when she could claim she saw the King "up close and personal."

I also had the good fortune of sharing a drink at Tiki Ti with The King after the conference social. Besides being a hell of nice guy, I think King Kukulele is a genius!

Long Live The King!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies