Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

B-day Party For Stacey (Happy Chi) and Slacktone at Don the Beachcomber this Fri. Sept. 23rd 9 pm

Pages: 1 22 replies

Slacktone is playing at Don the Beachcomber Friday Sept. 23, from 9 p.m. until midnight in the Dagger Bar. Don the Beachcomber is located at 16278 Pacific Coast Hwy, Sunset Beach (Huntington Beach), CA. Come for the great rum drinks, fantastic food and hot surf music.

And B-day Party for Stacey aka Happy Chi!!
come down and wish her a Happy 23rd b-day,
and stay for the band, and good times.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2011-09-20 22:03 ]

It's Stacey's birthday too! I think she's turning 23.
Dinah and I will be there!

Sick or not I will be there, ITs STACEY'S BIRTHDAY!

Wow!!
cool double whammy reason to go.

Jeff(btd)

well I'm not sure if she's turning 23 or not,
but the date is the 23rd.

so either way, the info is out there.

Jeff(btd)

CJ

nobody cares about my bday :(

Joe,
Does anybody know when your B-day is?

Wouldn't miss it! ATP and I will be there with bells on.

Happy Birthday SW2! :)

Well look at that, Coco Joe's b-day is the 23rd as well! Maybe he should get his ass down to Don's to celebrate! See y'all there.

yeah Joe,
come on down,

Jeff(btd)

C

Definitely will be there, with cowbells on!

Caltiki Brent

HT

Don't forget that she will need to have a birthday spanking,so put lots of candles on the cake.

And don't forget.....HAPPY HOUR starts at 11pm on Friday night!!! So, the party starts at 9pm AND again at 11pm!!!! Now that's a big WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Great night out, Looks like Stacey had some fun
Good music, good drinks & good friends, what more can you ask for!

The L.A. Ohana made an impressive showing and was great to see Marty,Kelly,John-O,Tonga Tom & Sheri
JoeyTurbo & his friend Sid, who I hope will be a new member on T.C. and everyone else!

Now where are the pictures!

HT

Friday night party for Stacey was another great event at Don the beachcomber, great music, food , drinks and friends to celebrate her birthday.

J

On 2011-09-26 16:02, HB TIKI wrote:
Friday night party for Stacey was another great event at Don the beachcomber, great music, food , drinks and friends to celebrate her birthday.

Great job on that frame Roger !! Your best work yet. :)

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2011-09-26 16:27 ]

On 2011-09-24 10:48, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
Great night out, Looks like Stacey had some fun
Good music, good drinks & good friends, what more can you ask for!

The L.A. Ohana made an impressive showing and was great to see Marty,Kelly,John-O,Tonga Tom & Sheri
JoeyTurbo & his friend Sid, who I hope will be a new member on T.C. and everyone else!

Now where are the pictures!

Marty was there?
I saw Jim(Tikiyaki)
I think you have yer band leaders Messed up sir.
Was a great packed night at Don's
Seems all had a good time.

Happy B-day Stacey.

Jeff(btd)

I guess I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue!

Great time at Don's! The place was packed with mostly TCers and Stacktone were outstanding.
Not sure about that blue drink I had...I think it had some weed killer in it :(

J

On 2011-09-28 10:47, bigtikidude wrote:

...I saw Jim(Tikiyaki)

Oh yeah, that's nothing. When I stepped out of Don's I saw a pig...

Flying in the sky !!

And what a beautiful sight that was. :)

I'm just glad the ground didn't split open and swallow me up.

John (Dante's Inferno) Oh

Shall we do it again this Saturday @ Don's?

Well, I must say I was SUPER stoked that all of my friends showed up to Don's to celebrate my 23rd (yes that's right!!!) birthday, not to mention having my own little thread on TC! It meant so much to me that all my friends came out to celebrate:) I remember JOHN-O at one point (after feeding me aged burbon)saying "there are people here from the VALLEY!!" I really appreicate it and all the lovely cards and gifts. I just got lucky the one of the most AMAZING drummers (Dusty Watson) was playing that night. The Slacktones are so awesome, I may have to have them play at every B-day I have from here on out! I would like to list all the people that showed up but I'm so old that I forgot some of their names... but they know that I know!

Love you all!!!

Happy Chi
aka C5

Pages: 1 22 replies