Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

BooBam Ben

Pages: 1 16 replies

Sent you a P.M. Look for it.

I didn't do it man! It was Bong!!!

I'm not fallin' for that one Ben, it was you that farted.

Hey Jungle,
Sorry but I don't fart. It's a medical thing...... YES! I'll be around the shop Fri the 13th (ooooooooo scary!!! Fri. the 13th! Yikes!) How will I reco-nize you?

I will look like Cherry Capri.

Yeah, yeah. But does the carpet match the drapes?Eh JT?

I'm a little dense sometimes Chiki, that one flew over my head. Carpet? Drapes?

Hey JT, what time ya headin over there? I'm off at 3pm - I can meet ya there.

T

a) don't nobody mess with Cherrie Capri, She's a special gal!

b) Jungle T, I can't email you so email me with wut up this Friday.

c) adios MF!

Ain't no messin with Cherri, here B. I was refering to JT in a wig. Which is gross , I know, but that's the kreepy kind of guys we are.

Hey guys.
Poly Pop, are you talkin' about the time that I will be at Ben's? I think maybe I'll be there about 1:00 in the afternoon.
Then at Bong's or Blue Beet around 7. If nobody wants to hit Blue Beet that's fine. Just thought some of you guys with hair on your chest might want to slide some oysters down your throat, nice and slow, maybe chew a little as it's goin' down.
Oh as far as Cherrie Capri.....the reason I said that is because you can't miss her in a crowd, she's very pretty. Not dissin' nor nothin' wierd here.

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-08 08:10 ]

JT, keep your celphone on and I'll call you when I get out. If you're still at the Rev's, I'll drop by.

Okay Polynesian Pop. You know you could have all kinds of nicknames, PolyWog, Polystyrene, Polyethylene, Polywannacracker........never mind.

I know. SCD's wife calls me Polyester Pop...

that's funny! That struck a "laugh point" in my head!!! Man. I'm rolling!!! Too funny! Polyester Pop!(sp?)

sorry for the belated reply, but yes.

Hhhhaaayyyy.

Pages: 1 16 replies