Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Monsters! ~autographed and from Hawaii...

Pages: 1 28 replies

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
It's that time of year when we crave MONSTERS! And they are here!

Dracula
4" x 5 3/34" Postcard by Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

Frankenstein

The WereWolf of Waikiki

The Kreature From Kona

Collect all four in time for Halloween! These gems of Hawaiiana are RARE! Mostly they are only available at select shops on the big Island. Send in for them now... and Each card will be addressed to you, with a personalized note, and swanky autograph by the artist!-mailed directly from the active volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!

How do you get them?

Just pay pal $10 to my pay pal registered address [email protected] and they will be on their way!!
ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-10-16 20:00 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-11-07 13:50 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Thanks to all the tiki tribe members who paypal-ed me for their own swanky RARE ...

... set of 4 Classic Monster Poster Cards From Hawaii!

However, when ordering, PLEASE include your mailing address so I know where to send your post cards!

Also, if you do not use pay pal, you can snail-mail me a check or money order (or cold hard cash if u must) to:

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
C7-420
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740

Big ALOHA!
Brad (tiki shark) Parker

Q- How are the post cards sent?
A- When you send me $10, I will stamp them, write a witty remark on the back of each one, autograph each one, address it to you, drop it at the local Post office, they will stamp it with a HAWAII post mark, and it'll get to you through sleet and hail and Mai Tais and stuff like that.

HOWEVER, if you want your post cards PRISTINE and without all the "real-deal-post-card-from-Hawaii" extras, let me know. I can place them, without stamps, Hawaii postmarks, or writing, into a larger envelope and mail them to you. No worries.

ALOHA!
Brad (tiki shark) Parker

I love these fonts Brad! Great monsters of course... (What, no Mummy?)

THANKS Hodadhank!
The Mummy? Good idea!
Perhaps next year I can add on to the set. (if the publisher does well enough this year with it)
I do have one finished already, but it wasn't ready in time for this Halloween's Post Card set...

"The Invisible Man Goes Surfing!"

So who else would be good in a set of Halloween Hawaii-ween Monsters?
The Mummy of Maui?
Frankenstein's Bride does the Hula?
What do you think?

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Be the first monster on your block to get your rare FRANKENSTEIN N HAWAII post card!!!

On 2011-09-24 18:29, Tiki Shark Art wrote:

So who else would be good in a set of Halloween Hawaii-ween Monsters?
The Mummy of Maui?
Frankenstein's Bride does the Hula?
What do you think?

Brad,

How about The Phantom of O'ahu?

Or maybe The Hunchback of Napo'opo'o?

Bear

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Brudda Bear - The Phantom of O'ahu? That is genius!

in the meanwhile...

we got "The Kreature From Kona"!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Dracula

Collect all four MONSTER POSTCARDS in time for Halloween! These gems of Hawaiiana are RARE! Mostly they are only available at select shops on the big Island. Send in for them now... and Each card will be addressed to you, with a personalized snarky note, and a swanky autograph by the artist!-mailed directly from the active volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!

How do you get them?

Just pay pal $10 to my pay pal registered address [email protected] and they will be on their way!!

However, when ordering, PLEASE include your mailing address so I know where to send your post cards!

OR, if you do not use pay pal, you can snail-mail me a check or money order (or cold hard cash if u must) to:

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
C7-420

Q- How are the post cards sent?
A- When you send me $10, I will stamp them, write a witty remark on the back of each one, autograph each one, address it to you, drop it at the local Post office, they will stamp it with a HAWAII post mark, and it'll get to you through sleet and hail and Mai Tais and stuff like that.

HOWEVER, if you want your post cards PRISTINE and without all the "real-deal-post-card-from-Hawaii" stamps and stuffs, let me know. I can place them, without stamps, Hawaii postmarks, or writing, into a larger envelope and mail them to you. No worries.

BIG ALOHA!
B~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

"The Were Wolf Of Waikiki"
post card 4" x 5 3/4"

Collect all four MONSTER POSTCARDS in time for Halloween! These gems of Hawaiiana are RARE! Mostly they are only available at select shops on the big Island. Send in for them now... and each card will be addressed to you, with a personalized snarky note, and a swanky autograph by the artist!-mailed directly from the active volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!

How do you get them?

mahalo!

Aloha tiki Tribe!

Octobers here, and you know what that means, it's time to get your Monster post cards from Hawaii just like grandma did when she was a little girl!!! Well like MY grandma did anyways.

FRANKENSTEIN, DRACULA, THE WEREWOLF OF WAIKIKI, AND THE KREATURE FROM KONA!
Collect all four MONSTER POSTCARDS in time for Halloween! (Hey, nothing sez Happy Halloween like post cards from HAWAII) These gems of weird-Hawaiiana are mostly only available at select shops on the big Island. Send in for them now... and each card will be addressed to you, with a personalized snarky note, and a swanky autograph by the artist!-stamped and Hawaiian post marked and mailed directly from the active volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!

How do you get them?

OR, if you do not use pay pal, you can snail-mail me a check or money order (or cold hard cash if u must) to:

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
C7-420

mahalo!

Aloha Tiki Tribe! It's that time of season when we crave MONSTERS! Collect all four! Frankenstein, Dracula, the Werewolf of Waikiki, and The Kreature from Kona! These gems of Hawaiiana are RARE! Mostly at select shops on the Big Island. But, the Tiki Gods are pleased, so... Here's your chance to get 'em, even if you are not on the active volcanic island! All through the magic of Pay Pal. Each will be addressed to you, with a personalized note and swanky autograph by the artist!-mailed directly from the mysterious Big Island of Hawaii!
Just pay pal $10 to my pay pal registered address [email protected]
...and please make sure to include your mailing address... THANX!
ALOHA!

H

Love these, Brad! I've loved your monsters since I saw the other Dracula one at Sargents Fine Art. I just ordered a set, and they will be proudly dispayed at my Halloween party! Mahalo.

Thanks!
ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Halloween is coming! Tourists are gathered to see the strange and weird sights in my small tropical town of Kailua-Kona...

At the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery, the front window has been taken over by my weird pop-surreal Tiki ART!
wylandbigisland.com/

Inside the walls are crawling with tikis, and strange creatures, and monsters!

Yes, MONSTERS!
One super deluxe set: the highest quality giclee on canvas, each is 16" x 20", fade resistant archival inks reproducing the glorious gruesome colors of the originals in colors so brilliant it's hard to tell them from the original paintings!
This is an ULTIMATE OCTOBER MONSTER BASH DEAL!
Does the gallery take lay-a-way? YES!
Does the gallery take a payment plan? YES!
Does the gallery ship anywhere in the world? YES!
Here's your chance to get this rare set, created on the active volcanic island of Hawaii, signed by the artist, painted in Hawaii, printed in Hawaii, and shipped to you from Hawaii, the Frightful Four classic of all Monsters are ready to come and haunt YOUR TIKI LOUNGE!
Contact Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery: Phone: (808) 334-0037 Toll Free: (888) 435-6612
http://wylandbigisland.com/

Get 'em now.... before they disappear!
ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Here on the Big Island of Hawaii, All Hallow's Eve is approaching, the volcano is rumbling, and the Inside of the local art gallery's walls are crawling with tikis, and strange creatures, and monsters!

MONSTERS!

"Dracula Drinks A Mai-Tai"

"Frankenstein goes Hawaiian"

"The Kreature From Kona"

"The Were-Wolf of Waikiki"

One super deluxe set: the highest quality giclee on canvas U can find, each is 16" x 20", printed with the best fade resistant archival inks reproducing the glorious gruesome tones of the originals in colors so brilliant it's hard to tell them from the original paintings!
Here's your chance to get this rare set, created on the active volcanic island of Hawaii, signed by the artist, painted in Hawaii, printed in Hawaii, and shipped to you from Hawaii, the Frightful Four Famous Monsters are ready to bring in a HAPPY HULA-WEEN and haunt YOUR TIKI LOUNGE!
Contact Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery: Phone: (808) 334-0037 Toll Free: (888) 435-6612

Get 'em now, in this horrific "Hula-Ween" special collection! .... hurry before the villagers get their torches and pitchforks, load up the silver bullets, and brandish their wooden stakes, and the monsters .... disappear!

ALOHA!

M O N S T E R S !

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Tis still the season for MONSTERS!
Post cards - Just pay pal $10 to my pay pal registered address [email protected] and they will be on their way!!

high end giclee on canvas even paper giclees...

One super deluxe set: the highest quality giclee on canvas U can find, each is 16" x 20", printed with the best fade resistant archival inks reproducing the glorious gruesome tones of the originals in colors so brilliant it's hard to tell them from the original paintings!
Here's your chance to get this rare set, created on the active volcanic island of Hawaii, signed by the artist, painted in Hawaii, printed in Hawaii, and shipped to you from Hawaii, the Frightful Four Famous Monsters are ready to bring in a HAPPY HULA-WEEN and haunt YOUR TIKI LOUNGE!

ALOHA!

Aloha and Happy HULA-WEEN Tiki Tribe!

"SWANK-enstein!" (best selling of the frightful four)
These and the other "Monsters on Vacation" , plus a wall of tikis and other creatures are on exhibit and sale at the local gallery here in Kona!

"Monsters on Vacation!"
One super deluxe set: the highest quality giclee on canvas U can find, each MONSTER is 16" x 20", printed with the best fade resistant archival inks reproducing the glorious gruesome tones of the originals in colors so brilliant it's hard to tell them from the original paintings!

"Hawaii-Ween" - the original sold opening night at the "La Luz De Jesus Gallery" 25th anniversary show in LA just this month.
See anything else that you can't live without? Just ask the nice folks at the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery.

ALOHA

ALOHA and Happy -HULA-WEEN Tiki Tribe!

"The Invisible Man goes Surfing!"

With the other four infamous "tiki Monsters" on display, several TIKI paintings, and various other strange island creatures, the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery has become a real Hula-Ween Mad Monster Party of Tiki Art!

Here's "Hawaii-Ween" hanging next to "Secret Cove"
It's an all out HULA -Ween bash!

See anything else that you can't live without? Just ask the nice folks at the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery.

BIG ALOHA!!!

J

Im obsessed with the frankensteins!!!

JudyLuck-and he thinks highly of you too!

And, while you can get a high end giclee on canvas of Frankenstein/Swankenstein, that's so high quality, it looks JUST LIKE the original painting...

You can also get "Frankenstein Goes Hawaiian" as a giclee on heavy paper - both made by the SAME PRINTER WITH ALL THE SAME CARE AND QUALITY - but the paper version is a bit less expensive.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The Kreature From Kona & the Were Wolf of Waikiki
One of these won entry into this years SPECTRUM: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art (guess which one - the show's book comes out next month and I'll let everyone know) - and both are for sale at the local WYLAND gallery here on the Big Island!

Along with the whole set of FOUR!

And many other creatures that come out in October - ready to haunt your own home Tiki Bar!

Big Mahalo!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

3 more horrifying days of monster mania!
ALOHA!
B~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

U still have a few days to get your MONSTER POST CARDS FROM HAWAII with an OCTOBER postal stamp.
$10 to my pay pal registered email [email protected], gets all FRIGHTFUL four, with snarky personal notes, and a autograph!

AND... Appease the Volcano Goddess Pele! (we just had a shaker here the other day! Sheesh, time to throw in another virgin... problem is we are running soo short on those!) HOWEVER, sending post cards also appeases the Volcano Goddess! So, now might be a good time to order your set!

ALOHA!
Brad

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

t may come as a sad fact to us monster fans that tourists are buying "Frankenstein","Dracula", and the "Were-Wolf of Waikiki" post cards, the sales on the "Creature" post cards just are not as big. On my "man on the street" random survey, kids know all the big monsters, but no longer know who the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" is. (SOB!) How can this be? What a sad state of education in our classrooms! I guess we are in need of a "RE-MAKE" film of the Creature!

E-GADS!
B~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Here's the beautiful limited edition Artist Proofs of the frightful four fiends! Each are all #1 of 10! (What a perfect set!) Contact Wyland Ocean Front Gallery.
(808) 334-0037 (888) 435-6612
wylandbigisland.com/
ALOHA!!
B~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

"Hawaii-Ween"
Signed limited edition artist proof, #1 of 10
Contact Wyland Ocean Front Gallery. (808) 334-0037 (888) 435-6612 wylandbigisland.com/

What a Halloween "TREAT"!
MAHALO!

LAST CHANCE Tiki Tribe!

Get the ultimate Halloween/Tiki collectible : the infamous set of the fiendish four Monsters in Hawaii post cards -date stamped October 31st!
$10 to my paypal registered e-mail [email protected] gets you the whole set, (Frankenstein, Dracula, The Kreature, and the Were-Wolf of Waikiki) with a personal note and autograph from me to you with lots o' ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Here's the monsters in the Aloha shop in the local K-Mart. Looks like Frankenstein is the most popular.
If you're not near a Hawaiian K-Mart, you can get your set of all four, autographed, and sent 2 U from Hawaii: just paypal $10 to [email protected]

Pages: 1 28 replies