Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Revenge of the Tiki lll October 8th / Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Pages: 1 5 replies

M

Hey fellow Floridians! If you have no plans next Saturday, October 8th, come on out to the Monterey Club/Kreepy Tiki Tattoos for a day of tiki love! The event starts at 2pm, and includes a classic car and bike show, 28 bands, including Wayne "The Train" Hancock and Lucky Tubb from Austin, Texas, The Arkhams and Brownbird Rudy Relic on our indoor and outdoor stages. We have well over 30 vendors, a burlesque show, and derby girl jello wrestling. There is something for everyone, so come on out if ya can!

Very stoked to have a local tiki show. I will be vending at the event. Come by and give me a shout.

Wish I knew about this one earlier! Sound fun!

M

I apologize for not getting this up sooner. However, it's never to late to change your plans! :wink:

On 2011-10-03 14:22, Movinman wrote:
I apologize for not getting this up sooner. However, it's never to late to change your plans! :wink:

You'd be correct....but it's our anniversary weekend! :o

E
e33 posted on Thu, Oct 6, 2011 11:02 AM

On 2011-10-03 06:19, AlohaStation wrote:
Very stoked to have a local tiki show. I will be vending at the event. Come by and give me a shout.

Glad we'll get to see you. We'll be vending Tortuga Tile Works too, and the local FOM is going to have a lounge booth selling a few items to raise $ for the local Humane Society. And Tiki Hana, and DeTiki and many more. Lots of us will be at the Mai Kai Friday night as well.

Pages: 1 5 replies