Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Garage Sale!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

Just added! A BUNCH MORE TIKI STUFF!!!!!! Cruise down to the beach this SATURDAY (the 22nd) for the annual Bayside village residents garage sale. We are cleaning house and clearing out our storage cave. The time has come to make room and sacrifice some of the trinkets and treasures I have collected over the years. Tikis, big and small, a beautiful rattan tiki bar, bamboo barstools, Tiki mugs, Hawaiiana, art and handicrafts, etc.
Here's a few pics to wet yer whistles!

Plus so much more!! Lot's of cool stuff to add to your collection or dress up your own tiki room! Plus other good stuff not so tiki-ish. Everything goes!!
7:30AM to 2:00PM (Please! No early birds!!!)
Address: Pearsons Port parking lot next to PCH (at Bayside Drive)
300 East Coast HWY
Newport Beach, CA,92660

[ Edited by: 2011-10-18 14:13 ]

[ Edited by: shakatiki 2011-10-18 14:25 ]

[ Edited by: shakatiki 2011-10-20 21:46 ]

Bump

Bump

Also for sale:

Shag, "Enchanted Tiki Room" Disney Print by Josh Agle, Framed by Link at Frame Fetish

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230688988635#ht_586wt_1398

Mahaloz!

Wes!!!! good to hear from you!

I stopped by to say hello to Wes today & he was getting ready for the sale
He has a alot more super cool items that he is selling, Tiki Mugs, Masks & Tikis
a Von Franco bicycle (Needs fixing up) and much more from his own collection,
world travels & "House of Tiki" stuff.

This is not a little yard sale folks, lots of cool stuff to be had!
see you all Saturday so I can get some for myself.

This right by Newport Dunes, by the way.

Thanks Mr Tatum!! If it's true that the "winner" is the one who has collected the most stuff by the time they die then I'm a shoe-in!!! Two brutal days of tearing thru a Garage AND a big Storage unit finding things I forgot I even still had. Masks from all over the south pacific and war clubs, etc. Everything goes!!! Hope to see you some ol' tiki friends...
Alohas!!

Wish I could make it down there today :(

Thank's Wes! got some ultra cool Tikis & lots more for a steal
Ran into Judyluck and her boytoy too! :)
Now we be broke.

Thanks Wes. Now Im broke. Love the bikes. Thanks for feeding the addiction and for the awesome deals.

J

hehe awesome sale and always fun running into friends!

Pages: 1 11 replies