Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Artist needed for iPhone app

Pages: 1 2 replies

Interested in seeing your art in the Apple app store? How about on all your tiki friends' iPhones? I'm looking for someone to do artwork for a tiki-related iPhone app. At the minimum, I'll need an icon, app store artwork, and probably some background images. The pay is low, the hours are what you make of them, but the glory is immense. (Actually, pay is negotiable, but the glory remains immense.)

Please PM me here if you're interested. Include an email and a link to any work you have online.

N

On 2011-10-19 14:11, Chief Bartender wrote:
Interested in seeing your art in the Apple app store? How about on all your tiki friends' iPhones? I'm looking for someone to do artwork for a tiki-related iPhone app. At the minimum, I'll need an icon, app store artwork, and probably some background images. The pay is low, the hours are what you make of them, but the glory is immense. (Actually, pay is negotiable, but the glory remains immense.)

Please PM me here if you're interested. Include an email and a link to any work you have online.

Are you interested in iPhone only?
______________________-

[ Edited by: Nitero 2012-07-27 04:21 ]

I've received several replies to this thread in the last week from several very talented artists. However, the app is now live in the app store so I'm not looking for any art for this project. For future projects, who knows?

If you're interested in taking a look at the app, it's called Tiki Trove and it lets you catalog and inventory your tiki items on your iPhone. You can add a photo and there's a slideshow feature for showing off your treasures to your friends.

Pages: 1 2 replies