Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Bree's Birthday Bash

Pages: 1 9 replies

Celebrate Tiki Bree's birthday at the Mai-Kai on Saturday, Nov. 26! Bree's tiki troupe will be arriving at the Mai-Kai for happy hour in the Molokai Bar at 5 p.m. We will be attending the first dinner show and will be departing at 9 p.m. to head back to Orlando! Dinner reservations are for the head table by the stage. Tikiphiles that live in South Florida or will be visiting during Thanksgiving weekend are more than welcome to join us! If you would like to be seated with our party during the dinner show, then please e-mail Tiki Bree's husband Tristan at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Sandra Carr

I am hoping to convince Trevor for us to make the trek down to Ft Lauderdale that weekend. It's my birthday as well, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than visiting my tiki family and celebrating with Bree at Mai Kai! Hope a lot of people join in!

On 2011-10-26 20:13, SouthBamaTiki wrote:
I am hoping to convince Trevor for us to make the trek down to Ft Lauderdale that weekend. It's my birthday as well, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than visiting my tiki family and celebrating with Bree at Mai Kai! Hope a lot of people join in!

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzzze????Come on Trevor, I'm bringing 2 special cakes........
Noel it would only be right if we celebrated our b-days at Mai Kai since that's where we first met. XOXO

T

That sounds like fun. Mike might be flying, but I'll be there.
Renee

TB

On 2011-10-26 08:31, starburst wrote:
Celebrate Tiki Bree's birthday at the Mai-Kai on Saturday, Nov. 26! Bree's tiki troupe will be arriving at the Mai-Kai for happy hour in the Molokai Bar at 5 p.m. We will be attending the first dinner show and will be departing at 9 p.m. to head back to Orlando! Dinner reservations are for the head table by the stage. Tikiphiles that live in South Florida or will be visiting during Thanksgiving weekend are more than welcome to join us! If you would like to be seated with our party during the dinner show, then please e-mail Tiki Bree's husband Tristan at [email protected].
Sincerely,Sandra Carr

Slight adjustment to the schedule, our Orlando entourage will be leaving the Mai Kaiat 8:30 pm or right after 1st dinner show. Reason for the strict timetable...Trader Trick has hired a limo to cart us all down to Ft Lauderdale & we must depart on time so we can get back to Orlando before it turns into a pumpkin!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Bree 2011-11-04 14:20 ]

TB

On 2011-11-01 20:32, TikiRenee wrote:
That sounds like fun. Mike might be flying, but I'll be there.
Renee

Do you want to sit with our group for the 1st dinner show? If so, please confirm with us no later than Sunday Nov 20th so we can include you & Mike (if he's able) on the reservation. We've reserved the seats in front of the stage for our group and need to be certain of exact #'s so we dont get charged for extra reserved seats.
It will be so nice to see you again!!

Here are some photos of what Tiki Bree's limo experience will be like during her birthday celebration!

TB

Our Orlando group will be arriving in the limo when the Mai Kai opens. No doubt, we should all be in a very merry mood......

Come join us at the Molokai to celebrate. Ooooooo this is going to be a blast!

TB

Today (Nov 26th) is the day....Mai Kai here we come!!! We're looking forward to that zombie

We're here. Very back of the Molokai bar with 2 tables.

Pages: 1 9 replies