Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

REDUCED: 11 liters Trader Vic's Mai Tai mix with FREE SHIPPING

Pages: 1 0 replies

J

Hello all,

See my original post, below. I'm reducing the price for these to $62.10. Shipping is still free. Stock up for Christmas parties or presents! PM me if you are interested!

I'm throwing a Halloween party this weekend with a Hawaiian theme. I'm mixing 5 gallons of Mai Tais in a large beverage cooler. After doing a bit of research, I decided to try Trader Vic's Mai Tai mix and ordered the necessary amount from Amazon (12 liters.) Then my husband and I tried one, and decided the mix is not for us. We are now planning to mix them from scratch using the original TV recipe. Unfortunately, Amazon does not allow returns of grocery items.

So, now I have 11 liters of unopened TV Mai Tai mix! I know from scanning this forum that some of you like the mix, and that the TV store charges a lot for shipping. So, I'd like to offer these up for $69.00 (what I paid). I will pay for shipping by US Priority Mail to your continental U.S. address. By my estimation, this should save you about $15 if you normally order from Trader Vic's.

Thanks--maybe we can help each other out! First person to PM me gets dibs!

Pages: 1 0 replies