Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Monday Night at Don's Nov. 28: Picture Show Gallery Holiday Gift Certificate Sales

Pages: 1 10 replies

'Tis the Season to Start Your Holiday Shopping...I couldn't think of a better gift to give someone than a Gift Certificate to The Picture Show Gallery. I will be at Don's Every Monday Night throughout the month of November starting November 7, with gift certificates for purchase in the amounts of $10 ,$15 or any other amount you'd like. All proceeds will go to Mike Adler and his Family. If you can't make it to Don's PM me and we can make other arrangements. *Cash & Checks will be accepted.

For updates on Mike Adler check this Website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mikeadler

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-11-22 09:08 ]

This week Mike has taken a turn for the worse.... Please, Please, Please Keep Mike & His Family in Your Thoughts and Prayers. We need to send lots of positive energy and vibes his way.

I will have The Picture Show Gallery Gift Cards with me at Don's tonight if anyone is interested in purchasing one. Mahalo for Supporting Mike & The Adler Family.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-11-05 11:01 ]

On 2011-11-07 07:16, SoccerTiki wrote:
This morning the Tiki Community lost one of it's own. In the presence of his family and comfort of his home Mike Adler left us early this morning peacefully.

His battle with cancer was hard fought and mercifully short-lived. His attitude right up to the end was that he'll be back working at the shop in December and off to Puerto Vallarta in the Spring.

He was very happy to see all the pictures and those that contributed and attended "his party" at Don the Beachcomber back in August. When I last spoke to him he was still very interested in the happenings in the Tiki Community like how was the party? And who was there?

Mike is survived by his wife and best friend Karen, his son Dakota and lovely daughter Makenna. Please keep them in your prayers during this tough time. And please show your support in your own way AND to continue shopping at The Picture Show Gallery, their family business.

As I know Mike, I'm sure that he has already saved a table by the pool in Paradise and will be keeping an eye out and a smile for all of us.

WE WILL MISS YOU MIKE!
SoccerTiki & WooHooWahine

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2011-11-07 07:53 ]

The Adler Family and The Picture Show Gallery needs our Support now More than Ever: Gift Cards will be available for purchase tonight from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at Don's.

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone who showed up at Don's tonight to show their support for The Adler Family & The Picture Show Gallery. If you couldn't make it tonight we will have Picture Show Gallery Gift Cards available for purchase at Don's again next Monday, November 14.

Thanks to those who purchased gift certificates this past Monday night at Don's! WooHooWahine and I will have them with us pretty much wherever we are. This Saturday we will be on John-O's crawl in downtown Los Angeles. If you'd like to pick up a gift certificate, we'll have them in $10 & $15 denominations. They are a great way to support Mike's family AND purchase great gift items AND use as gifts for Christmas!!! 100% of the proceeds go to the family!!!

Don't forget to stop by Don's tonight between 6:00pm-8:00pm to purchase your Picture Show Gallery Gift Cards from SoccerTiki. All proceeds goes to support The Adler Family. Mahalo!!! :)

Don't forget to stop by Don's tonight to purchase your Picture Show Gallery Gift Cards :)

Thanks to All who stopped by Don's last night to visit with The Adlers and for all the support you have given them and The Picture Show Gallery :)See you next week!! :)

Looking for stocking stuffers???? Picture Show Gallery Gift Cards are perfect for everyone. Stop by Don's between 6:00pm-8:00pm to purchase your Gift Cards.

This just in if you need to use those Gift Cards :)

Happy Holidays to our Valued Customers

The Picture Show Gallery is announcing extended hours for the holidays. We will have our first extended evening this Friday, December 9th.
We will be open from 11 AM to 9 PM. Come by and see what new items we have brought in for the holidays.
We have a wonderful assortment of new tropical ornaments and Hula stockings.
We hope this will be a big success and look forward to extended hours in the future, we will keep you posted.
Thank you for your continued support of The Picture Show Gallery.

Mahalo,
Karen, Linda & Lee Ann

The Picture Show Gallery
231 Main Street
Seal Beach, Ca 90740
562-598-1600

Pages: 1 10 replies