Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bahooka Mug Release Party Sat., Dec. 10th

Pages: 1 17 replies

Entertainment's still being worked out. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Great looking mug!

Is Rufus really dead? i heard a rumor... I'll be there by the way. any news on who is vending/performing?

G
GROG posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2011 7:50 AM

GROG was there Sunday before last, and Rufus was doing as well as usual.

check out Bahooka's "menu" page http://bahooka.com/ for a little treat.

"Keep in mind as you're making your ordering decisions, if you come to the BAHOOKA and don't try the ribs, you haven't really been to the BAHOOKA..."

Tell that to JonPaul, and Whorehay.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

I'm glad to hear rufus is alive and well. Hey TIKI TEACH thanks for the heads up on the "Treat" so anyone know what we can expect at the Mug Drop?

We may just have to be there! Cheers!

Any Updates on THIS? I'm not sure if it's worth going.

T

ALOHA!!!

I have been OUTTA Dah Picture for a while fellow Tiki Ohana!! Got pulled back into Art Directing and Design with Entertainment Industry again and it's left my free time to explore nearly none!! Hopefully I will have some time to get my Kiln going and release some SUPER cool limited creations by spring! In the mean time..I saw this thread on Bahooka and Holden's new mug! Just wanted to say Good luck on this event and for any attending, make sure to say Hi to Katelyn tonight, the blonde hostess at the Bahooka podium !! She' my lil' gal and I told her to be special nice to all yah tonight!!

Sending all best!!! WARM ALOHAS!! ~~THOR

Here is the $5 certificate that you can print out and use today

Lukeulele will be there to scoop a mug for me. Unfortunately, I'll only be there in spirit!

Oh man! Al and the Tiki Jeep were there! Sorry we missed everyone. I had to go to a last minute Birthday dinner for a close friend. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Thanks for the pics Woohoo. :)

Looks like a blast, wish we coulda been there.

Roger(HB Tiki) was HAMMERED!!!
no more rides with Soccer tiki,
Roger gets too loose and wild when he doesn't have to worry about driving.
:o

Jeff(btd)

HT

Jeff(Bigtikidude) was right, I did get hammered. I was celebrating that on friday night at Dons, Jeff was sitting with a woman friend and then on Saturday at Bahooka's he was sitting with different woman friend. I was celebrating because I was happy to see that jeff was having a good time both nights.

I was already smashed when i showed up... had a scarlet sails bowl with Irma followed by 2 tasty zombies... The awesome part of the night... i went home and wrote my Final Essay for my History of the World class, 6 pages in 2 hours FTW! Dynotones were GREAT! anyone know where i can score a shirt... i had to leave early for the finals thing...

[ Edited by: Screaming Lord Richie 2011-12-13 09:42 ]

Pages: 1 17 replies