Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Hand Carved Tiki Decor from Lake Tiki - December 2011

Pages: 1 18 replies

This is a collection of new pieces that I have created over the last couple of months.

All of these pieces are individually hand carved by me. Some are hand painted.

Each is a unique piece of tiki art that will be a wonderful addition to any tiki bar or tiki themed environment!

All pieces are carved from wood, and are 3/4" thick.

Please PM or email me at: [email protected] for more information, and/or a quote on shipping!

Mahalo!

Dave / Lake Tiki

Papua New Guinea Roof Panel
Inspired by the region of Lake Sentani, Papua Province, Indonesia.
Carved and painted plaques like this one adorned the roofs of ceremonial men's houses where initiation rituals were held.
33.5" x 8.5" W
$200.00

Extra Large "The Eater"
19" H x 9" W
$100.00

Kalalau Ku
24" H x 11" W
$150.00

Kilauea Ku
17" H x 8.5" W
$120.00

Marquesan Adze Tikis (Sold as a Pair)
Each is 23" H x 9" W
$300.00

Middle Sepik Facade Mask
18" H x 10" W
$120.00

East Sepik Region Mask
17" H x 9.5" W
$120.00

Abelam Cockatoo
22" H x 11" W
$120.00

PNG Skull Board
30.5" H x 9" W
$180.00

Abelam Middle Sepik Mask
19" H x 9" W
$70.00

Marquesan Twins
18.5" H x 11" W
$70.00

Kona Roundhead Tiki
12" H x 8" W
$50.00

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2011-12-18 21:33 ]

This is amazing stuff. Really beautiful work.

L
Luki posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2011 10:39 PM

Seriously, Dave, your work just never ceases to make my jaw drop. So flippin' cool!

happy buddha, thank you so much for your kind compliment!

Luki, many mahalos for the kind words! This year has been a fun one for carving.

New piece added to the lineup!

Dave, these look incredible! I just need to figure out where I can squeeze them in on my tiki room walls. Last count was 23 Lake Tiki carvings at the Dexter Hacienda in Phoenix! Keep up your incredible carving....lots of "mana" and good vibes!

Larry, thank you for your wonderful support and thanks for the kind compliments!

I think we should indeed call your tiki room "Lake Tiki West" as you have a very large collection of my finest works.
Maybe a new stop on the "Tiki Roadtrip?" :)

Thanks for the new purchases!

A few pieces have sold, update above.

Quite a lot here I'd like to have...I'm going to go put my daughter up for sale on Etsy & see what I can do.

M

We need a "Like" button.....

TK

wow..very nice.

Amazing as always Dave, wish I had some extra cash!!

White Devil, McTiki, talo ka and Aloha John...
much thanks to you all for your kind compliments on these pieces!

A few more pieces have now sold, the listings are now updated.

A handful of new pieces will be available next week, as well as a bunch of holiday theme items... stay tuned!

Aloha Dave!

The new PNG mask and the two Marquesan heads just arrived! They look great as always....even better than the photos! I will be placing another order before somebody else snatches up these great carvings. I look forward to seeing your new holiday pieces in the near future! Mahalo! Larry in Phoenix!

Aloha Larry!

Thanks so much for adding the new pieces to you ever expanding collection of Lake Tiki creations!
As always, I really appreciate the compliments on the work also! Enjoy your new tikis!

The listings have been updated once again... a bunch of pieces have now sold and are going to a new home!

Still time to get one of these pieces by Christmas! A great gift for yourself or others!

Pages: 1 18 replies