Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Which Tick Is The Most Carish?

Pages: 1 9 replies

W

We all agree that ticks remind us of man made objects, but which tick looks the most like a car?

For me it's a close tie between the Lone Star Tick which definitely reminds one of a Pacer...

And the Relapsing Fever Tick which looks a lot like the new VW Bug...

Oh, I see.

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2011-11-18 18:24 ]

MT

Which Tick is the most Carish?
It's gotta be The Tick's car...

...evidenced here.

Thanks a lot, Woof! I'll be scratching my head for days!

Hold it now...

You guys didn't show us your ideas of which tick is the most carish you're showed us your picks for which car is the most tickish. Isn't there a thread for that in the main forum?

OK, one of you showed a car that was the most Tic-Tacish which is an entirely different subject so it probably should have had its own thread in the main forum.

[ Edited by: woofmutt because he realized he'd written "it's" when he actually meant "its" and that's the sorta little mistake he hates making even though he doesn't seem to mind making big mistakes like getting married three times or "investing" in limited edition Bev Doolittle prints. ]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2011-11-19 23:41 ]

engorged paralysis tick...

fj holden panel van...

[ Edited by: komohana 2011-11-21 00:49 ]

K

nevermind...i've sobered up.

[ Edited by: komohana 2011-11-21 00:49 ]

H

This one:

T

Hakalugi, that is totally, completely, 100% nauseating... yet strangely hilarious at the same time... good job... that's my vote for most tickish... ticklish... carish... oh, you get the idea...

[ Edited by: tobunga 2011-11-20 22:24 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies