Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

My "Good" Tiki Stuff is ALL For Sale - even my Steve Crane Luau Tiki - T.C.er's only!

Pages: 1 23 replies

Aloha Friends,

I have decided to sell off just about everything I own and disappear off the map.

Why you ask? Well, call it Manic Depression, Mid-life Crisis, Object Poverty, Impending Eviction, or what have you. The thing is, I'm just tired of trying so hard to "just live" and have nothing to show for it, and nothing set for the future. So I'm selling everything, paying back everyone that I owe money to & putting the rest of the money in a trust fund for my daughter that my soon-to-be-Ex-wife won't let me see, and leaving.

I've put up photos and prices below, but you can also go to the "Saga of Tiki Lee's Tiki Room" page, which is here-
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=24360&forum=20&start=0&hilite=tiki

-and if you see something you want that I don't have listed below, drop me a P.M. and I'll give ya a price. It won't be dirt cheap, but it will be fair and not overpriced. You can make a road trip out here to Vegas to get the big things, or I can deliver the big things to Cali for the cost of gas and lunch, and if I can get several "shipments" together, then the cost will get split several ways and be really cheap.

I can also ship the smaller/lighter of the bigger things via UPS or Greyhound.

Also, my mugs are mostly gone. They were the first things to go when we were being foreclosed on. I only kept the ones that mean something special to me so I can pass them down to my daughter someday.

Thanks for looking.

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 14:15 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 16:29 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 16:30 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 17:30 ]

Man, Lee I know you have been trying to make it work for some time now
really sorry to hear the frustration you are feeling and hardship life can be more times
then often, hang in there buddy,
CTiT

O.K.,

Here's some pictures, brief descriptions, and asking prices....

By the way, If you want to see any of these item "in situ", please visit the posting in the above message and you'll see what most of them looked like what they were lovingly displayed in my tiki room.

SHAG Tiki Romm 40th Anniversary Serigraph - Signed & Numbered w/COA - $295

Original Ben Alano on Velvet - w/repairs - $SOLD

Early Ken Pleasant Bongo Player - $175
Danish Modern Tulip Lamp - $SOLD

Early Robb Hamel Original on Velvet - $SOLD

1960's CoCo Joe's Electrified Diorama - One-Of-A-Kind - $175

Real Horned Turtle Shell - $75
Modern Wood Sculptures - $35 each - 3-Square Sculpture: SOLD!

WITCO Sculpture holding Original Painted Bowl - $SOLD

6' tiki from long gone Plant World Nursery on Flamingo - $Now at my shop. Please Make An Offer!$

12' Durafoam Tiki Sculpture - Hand Made & One-Of-A-Kind - $595

Take Your Pick - $125 each

8' Faux Bamboo Waterfall Fountain - $195

Giant Moai Head - No Longer Made (maybe) - $125

7' Vintage Palm Tiki from the estate of a local producer - $495

Trechkoff's "Blue Lady" print in Original Vintage Frame - $125 - SOLD!

Vintage Oceanic Arts "Cannibals" stand - $125 - SOLD!
Large Resin Moai Lamp - No Longer Made - $125 - SOLD!

WITCO Wahine Wall Sculpture - $350 (too big to ship; sorry!)

Early Ken Pleasant Masks - $40 each or $125 for the set SOLD!

2 fish traps - $SOLD*
Bamboo swag lamp cage - $25

ORIGINAL TWA "Vegas" poster as seen at "Venus" nightclub in Vegas. $SOLD!

Box of Giant Starfish - $4 each or $60 for all

Vintage "extruding corner" tiki from some unknown SoCal beach restaurant - $175

Vintage Rolling Rattan Bar in need of re-finishing - laminate top and cutting board are perfect - $95

"Ancient Stone Idol" made by me - 24" tall concrete - $28

PLEASE feel free to ask me questions and make offers!!!

-MORE TO COME-

Thanks For looking!_________________

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 15:46 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-27 16:23 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-28 21:42 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-11-29 18:17 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-12-04 19:53 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-01-08 22:04 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-09-25 23:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2016-07-07 15:56 ]

C

Where can I see all these items? I'm interested!

Lee
Cannibal tiki pole worth da drive from SD
And the shot glasses rock
Thanks and it was great to C U again
Jon
Hang10tiki

Thanks Lee!

Hey, thank YOU guys!

Corky: I'm in Vegas. Drop me a P.M. and we'll tawlk...

By the way, The Tiki Room Drummers are SOLD!

Thanks Again!

Really sorry to hear about the closing down of your collection. I always loved the look of your bar and the fantatsic tiki drummers.
Hopefully I'll be able to buy something small to come over to this side of the pond, to keep your collection in TC-er's hands.
Good luck and plain sailing for the future.

This news is RAZZ! Are you closing your antique store booth also?

On 2011-11-27 15:29, Tiki Lee's wrote:
O.K.,

Giant Moai Head - No Longer Made - $150

Sorry to hear that you're parting with the bulk of your collection, as it appears that you have been at this quite awhile and truly enjoy all aspects of TIKI.
I hope that all goes well (better than it seems to be currently) and you and your family can at the least maintain civil contact with each other, I have a daughter myself and wouldn't know what to do if I were not allowed to be an active part in her life. Wishing you the best in all your endeavors.

Are you certain that this Giant Moai Head is no longer being made, as of this morning the vendor for these has over 80 in stock and no plans to discontinue this item. Not to rain on the parade or anything just a matter of fact.

Ali'i,
The place that I always assumed imported them stopped carrying them years ago, but I guess that they were from another company all along. Who is the supplier/importer of these heads, anyway? I'm curious...
Thanks!

TL

Aloha,

I just updated the sales status on the above item, and marked some of them down, too.

Mahaloz!

AT

Aloha Lee - sorry... took the weekend away from electronics, here's the link to the only vendor that I have knowledge of carrying these.
http://www.bambooandthatchetc.com/product_info.php?products_id=2026

Sent you a PM Lee....

Anyone heard from Tiki Lee? I have not been able to contact him.

Nope. I sent him some cash for an item 3 weeks ago & haven't heard from him. His pm's are showing unread...

Yup, same here.

C

& here.

I know life is challenging for him at the moment. Sure hope to hear from him SOON!

He had an eBay auction that ended today. I tried contacting him thru his eBay account. No response.

Still nothing here, also.......Tiki Lee are you alive? or did you pull an Ocean's 11
on us?

Lee is alive and well. I met him Monday to pick up the stuff I bought. He said he just got his internet access restored, so he probably has a backlog of email to contend with.

Thanks Loki!

Hi everybody,

I'm P.M.ing all of you with an update now that my internet is back up. Suffice it to say, my nightmare just continues to get worse, and rather than run away as I had planned, I must now turn and fight.

Please forgive me. It's more than I've ever had to deal with before...

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-12-21 13:33 ]

Got my item today, Thanks Lee!

Pages: 1 23 replies