Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

1 Foot Hawaiian Eye Tiki Mug from "Cursed Tikis!"

Pages: 1 11 replies

Ok just in time for Christmas!!!!!

Here is The 1 footer" Hawaiian Eye tiki mug with lid
Just in time for Santa!!!!

this Mug is 12 " tall with lid and limited to 75 . has hole in top for your straw to share with you favorite tiki pal or gal

price is 75.00 each (limit to two per -house hold) + 15 to ship

Please note ... all mugs ordered will be shipped be-for or on DEC 19 That's the last day to make dead lines for Christmas eve.I know some have had long waits to receive mugs, i have hired some help for shipping to insure better shipping time and make sure they will receive it before Christmas to put under the tree!
all mugs will be shipped with tracking and insurance!

hey Tina

the salt and pepper shaker set wont be ready till Jan...but number 6 of this mug is yours.. I'm sure vamp will want her number 11 as always....thanks....

paypal is [email protected]

I need # 7 CJ !

OR # 1 !

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2011-11-29 21:48 ]

bill you got number 7.....anyone else who wants a number better act quick

number 13 and 50 are taken..i have pre sold 36 now.. only 75 made so dont be the last...

here are some new pictures

can you make these the same sandy color and texture of the pmp mugs?

hi, i want one of the tall hawaiian eye, lowest number available is fine. surgery 1 finger typing

wendy

on waiting list for salt and pepper's too

you got it wendy..the S&p shakers will be ready in a few weeks i'll have pictures up in a bit

Hey tippsy...

Yea i'm working with new glazes this one will have a dry under glaze like the PMP or trader DICK

i might do a few in bright colors or even flat black....

if anyone wants a custom color i can look into it and see what can be done.
"
thanks again for every ones support...maybe some day i'll be famous!!!! or at least In-fo-mess

thanks !!

I don't like to throw down on anything until I see the final product. I gotta wait to see how the glaze looks on this before i drop the 75 clams. Many a good looking mug has been ruined by a poor choice of glaze here on tiki central and that goes for homemade mugs as well as those made by larger companies. Not that you are not capable - I'll be waiting for pics !!

thanks again.

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all those ho have there pre- order numbers are a go :)

sorry tiki jim sold out with the first run.. i'll put you on the list if someone drops off the pre- order list..

Pages: 1 11 replies