Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kiki vonTiki Apparel and Accessories SALE now thru Aug 31

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello my lovlies. I've been away for a while, and thought I'd pop in to show you some of the nifty clothes that I've been making lately! I've got everything for sale over on etsy.com, feel free to browse around the store and see if there's something for you there. I also do custom orders, send me a convo if there's something special you want. If you've seen Scott "Skinny Dog" in his fab jumpsuits or Jen in her Dia de los Muertos Squaw Dress, then you've seen what I can create! All proceeds are going in the "Help Kiki Move Out of Boring Irvine" fund! :wink:

You can click the link in my signature and it will take you right there. Links under the pics will take you to that item in the store.

Now, some fun new skirts! These feature my own versions of some of the most iconic tiki styles.

First up: Moai. I made a similar one a couple of years ago and it got snapped up fast! Figured it was time again. Linen skirt with a wool blend applique. tapa print ruffle hem and a ribbon belt.

Linkies! Mod Moai A Line skirt!

Now on to PNG, the tapa design fabric inspired this one! The fabric is a poly/cotton blend, with a linen applique. Fully lined and it has a fun fringe detail at the hem.

Go see! PNG Mask Pencil skirt!

Here's my version of a Moku tatted Tangaroa. Some of you may have seen this on me (I wore it once!), I really hate to part with it, but I really want to move! The skirt is cotton Hawaiian print, it's got a linen applique that's been hand painted and embroidered, belt with vintage shell buckle, and crazy fun fringe at the hem!

Check it! Tangaroa Moku Pencil skirt!

One more for today, no tiki, but a great vintage barkcloth fabric! Vintage barkcloth, cotton yoke and the best ball fringe and jumbo rick rack! Super fun! Two available, the only difference is the rick rack color.

Here 'tis:South of the Border Tropical skirt!

For you guys, check out a custom Howdyloha shirt, just like the ones I make for Big Toe and these other fine gents!

HB Tiki in HI!

Kevin at T.O. 2010
More here: Howdyloha Made to Measure shirt!

Thanks for looking and come back, I'll post some more as I get pics!
Smooches! Kiki v.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2011-12-26 13:17 ]

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2012-08-23 23:56 ]

Kiki's back! Love the PNG and Tangaroa appliques but they aren't my size :D

Yea! Kiki has returned from being "In House" designer at the "House of Big Toe"!
Tiki fashion elite.

Thanks fellas! It's nice to be back! Hope some of you ladies will take a look, these are for you!
XO, KvT

Have you visited my Kiki vonTiki etsy store? Right now and through the end of August, all items except made-to-order are 20% off for Tiki Central Users only! All Tiki skirts, handbags, vintage buttons and vintage patterns! Use coupon code "Tiki20" to get the discount at checkout.
Here's one of my favorite skirts, up for grabs!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87768311/tangaroa-moku-tiki-pencil-skirt-hand
and there's handbags
http://www.etsy.com/listing/27114025/green-bamboo-retro-style-barkcloth-purse

Please go take a look, I'm ready to liquidate this inventory!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2012-08-24 00:00 ]

Your a nice lady!

On 2012-08-24 00:03, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Your a nice lady!

Thanks, Lance! You're a great guy!

I'm serious about wanting to liquidate this stock, so ladies, if you see something you like and want to make me an offer, please send me a message. Either PM me here, or send me a message through the etsy store! Just say you are from TC. All reasonable offers will be considered!

Pages: 1 6 replies