Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Polynesiac Tiki X-Mas Ornaments Available at my Etsy store!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Mele Kalikimaka!

After trekking through the coastal thick jungles of 'Pedro in the Bay of Smokes, I've successfully excavated the 2011 holiday tiki ornaments! Buried under these gems were more tiki ornaments from previous years as well! They are now available in my Etsy store!!!!

I carved the master, then molded, hand cast and hand painted each one! It is a VERY limited run and something I offer in small quantities around the holidays.

They'd look real ZAZZ on your christmas tree!!

http://www.etsy.com/people/polynesiac

The 2011 collection:

The new design is based on an awesome carving from the Mai Kai!
They come in 3 styles:
Painted (SOLD OUT!!!)
Painted and weathered to look 100 years old (SOLD OUT!)
Painted to look like wood (only 1 left!!!)

2007 holiday Cargo by Carter inspired Marquesian (SOLD OUT!!!):

2008 holiday OA inspired PNG:

2008 holiday OA inspired PNG PAINTED! (ONLY 1 left!!!)

2009 holiday Luau inspired Cannibal:

Mele Kalikimaka!

Holla if you got any questions!

I do have several more of the 2008 OA inspired PNG and the cannibal, so if you want more than one, send me a message and I'll throw a bunch on Etsy for you!

Polynesiac - putting the "F" back in "ART"

[ Edited by: polynesiac 2011-12-18 15:38 ]

They're going fast, but there are still a few left!

Order soon to ensure that you have it on your tree, or around your neck at your next holiday party!

Mele Kalikimaka!

Holla if you got any questions!

I've ended each sentence with an exclamation point! I just wanted to add a few more sentences with exclamation points!!!!

Those are great-looking ornaments, Polynesiac. I picked up three and I'm looking forward to seeing them. My experience with everything I've ordered due to T.C. has been that I end up liking them twice as much as I thought I would.

Thanks,

Professor G

Thank you for the kind words, my good professor! I hope you enjoy your new holiday tiki ornaments as well! They're a real blast to make! They were mailed off this morning, so they should be to your neck o' the woods shortly.

I added some more cannibals, but all the painted 2011 PNG ornaments and marquesians are now GONE! I still have a few of the "wood" tone 2011 PNG.

Thanks for your support everyone!

M

Very cool! Just made my order :)

I got mine yesterday. It's just like I said before, Polynesiac, everything I've been led to on T.C has been at least twice as cool as I expected. Thanks for the beautiful work and I hope you have a happy holiday season.

Professor G.

Thank you Mauirose! I hope you enjoy your ornaments!

Professor G - thank you for the kind words once again! I am very glad that you like the ornaments and that they exceeded your expectations! I'm kinda digging this new design myself!

Last chance for definite delivery by christmas - I put up a few more cannibal and PNG OA inspired ornaments. If you purchase today I'll get it into the mail for you first thing tomorrow morning! After today I don't know if they'll make it across the country in time for christmas.

Thank you for your support everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful haoleday season! Mele Kalikimaka!

C

Awesome!
Love 'em - fun, as always!!!

Get 'em while you can :)

Pages: 1 7 replies