Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Trove for iPhone

Pages: 1 1 replies

My iPhone app Tiki Trove is now live in the App Store. From the App Store description:

Take your Tiki collection everywhere instead of leaving it on the shelf. Tiki Trove is your mobile Tiki collection, with you always. With Tiki Trove, you can catalog not only your mugs, but any item such as paintings, glassware, carvings, masks, moai, menus, and whatever else you collect. Items can be sorted by name, artist, manufacturer, or source.

When you're searching for mugs, Tiki Trove lets you know if you already have one, or if the one you have is a different color or from a different restaurant or bar. And once you've found that elusive mug or Tiki item, the photos feature lets you show off your finds to friends and fellow collectors.

Download it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiki-trove/id486640547?ls=1&mt=8

Cost right now is $1.99 until after Christmas when the app goes to it's regular price of $2.99.

[ Edited by: Chief Bartender 2011-12-15 21:34 ]

Hi Sean, its great to see your app now available. You did a great job putting it together. I bet all the i-guys and gals will enjoy using it to share their treasures. See ya soon, Wendy

Pages: 1 1 replies