Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New CBjork island art

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hi everyone, I wanted to advertise some new work, Tiki Reef "Kiss Kiss", and below that are my new study paintings 8x10 gessoboards, offered for 20.00 each on Ebay. There will be many more of those to come in the next month.

8x10 Study paintings

I'm expanding my mainland series "The Uprising" Desert Cactus, will include more lounge bar, and funky characters.

Desert "Lava Hut" I'm happy how the coloring came out in this one, is a style I hope to continue with similar characters. I can see this style having good retro potential in future.

Thanks for checking out my post and my art! Website is updated almost daily. http://www.TikiHula.com

T

Hey TikiHula!

Thanks for sharing your art! Some very vivid colors popping there... Nice.

I have to say, I love the background in that final piece, Lava Hut.... The volcano, the sky, the palms.... Killer. Would love to see a full piece in this style, without the bar scene and the peeps... just pure Hawaii and a tiki.

Well done... Keep painting.... and thanks for sharing.

Peace,
Jason <

On 2011-12-17 20:45, TikiDaye wrote:

Would love to see a full piece in this style, without the bar scene and the peeps... just pure Hawaii and a tiki.

Jason <

Hi Jason, I agree, I like the simple island style also and plan to do more of them with different style Tiki heads.

Best Regards,
CBjork- TikiHula.com

Pages: 1 2 replies