Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

NorCal tiki party list

Pages: 1 34 replies

M
mig posted on Tue, Jun 10, 2003 5:47 PM

This is the NorCal party/event list-- basically, a list of email addresses for anyone who wants to be informed about NorCal/Bay Area tiki events. Please note:

1. Please continue to post events to TikiCentral, send them to Otto of the Tiki News, etc.

2. This thread is just so that anyone planning an event in NorCal can have a list of email addresses to invite. That way everybody on this list will know about events, even if they miss seeing a post on TikiCentral.

3. The list will be publicly available to anyone looking at the first message of this topic.

4. ANYONE can be on this list, whether or not you live in Northern CA.

5. To add yourself to this list, please reply to this topic with your email address, and you will be added.

THE LIST: appears below, separated by commas. If you are having an event in Northern CA, cut/paste the following addresses into the BCC field. You will have to remove the phrase NOHORMEL from the addresses for them to work. (Tip: do a find/replace where you find "@NOHORMEL" and replace with "@")

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]

[ Edited by: mig on 2003-07-31 18:34 ]

M

[email protected] party on!!

H
A

Randy = aquarj = [email protected]

It'd be handy to have the person's TC name for each email address too, so I can delete the ones I don't wanna invite. (Just kidding)

-Randy

[ Edited by: aquarj on 2003-06-10 18:33 ]

xxxxxxxxxx

Since sometimes I make it up there.

**Poly-Pop ***

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop 2007-11-29 07:07 ]

M
mig posted on Tue, Jun 10, 2003 6:58 PM

The names are just there (in list form, without TC names) because it's easier to copy/paste them that way.

BTW, I've asked SA Pop to start the SoCal version of this list. Anyone else in other regions is welcome to do the same (for your own area), as long as you maintain the list on the first post.

-mig

H

One suggestion -- whoever uses this list for an event notification email, PLEASE make sure you put the email addresses in as BCCs. Conversation re: the event should take place at TC, not in my inbox.

Count me in! [email protected]
Mahalo!

Humuhumu wrote:
Conversation re: the event should take place at TC, not in my inbox.

Ummm....did I miss some part of that conversation?

Oh well, I'm in...er...I'm there. Hec, here's my address:

[email protected]

JungleTrader [email protected]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-10 22:26 ]

F

Shannon aka/Fonduie
[email protected]

(edited to include my real name)

[ Edited by: Fonduie on 2003-06-12 19:34 ]

[ Edited by: Fonduie on 2004-01-09 15:00 ]

Count me in! I just bought several more tacky tiki outfits to wear!
[email protected]

:drink:
Tacky

M

Tacky- where the hell you been? Good to have you back. Good to see fonduie, tooey

[email protected]

I would like to be part of this list, too.
[email protected]

[ Edited by: johnnievelour on 2003-06-13 14:37 ]

S

I'd like to be on this as well~

[ Edited by: dangergirl299 2015-12-23 15:06 ]

K
B

me too...
[email protected]

(edited to remove the chili from my email address)

[ Edited by: bamzeno on 2003-06-13 08:08 ]

M
mig posted on Mon, Jun 30, 2003 11:51 AM

YAY!!! I love Larry (and Mary) Lava!!!

T

ooh, just discovered this. please count me in!

wish i knew of this sooner....

Save some for us too!
Abbie and Brian

[email protected]

[ Edited by: surfguitar42 on 2003-12-08 18:12 ]

PK

Yo!
a hui ho!
[email protected]

M
mig posted on Tue, Dec 9, 2003 10:31 AM

Okay! I'll add everyone. We're working on making this "NorCal Tiki Party List" more efficient, so that we can better get the word out about events.

-mig

M

gruuuvy!

Jami come lately here, can you add us too? [email protected]

Thanx, @;-)

Rae and Jami

T

oooowie! me too!! [email protected]

:tiki:

K

[email protected]

Gracias...