Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Frankoma War Gods on Etsy

Pages: 1 20 replies

AT

... and ....
Free Shipping - that just about seals the whole deal.

" DEAR SANTA,
I haven't been that bad ... ""

Well . . . at least you get two mugs for $5,000.

S

I really had my heart set on the Elvis Blue Hawaii Tiki Bob for $700 but they look even more tempting, especially at that price.

[ Edited by: swizzle 2011-12-24 17:39 ]

Really want to bring some attitude here, but its Xmas, soooooo....

Yo Robbie, since it is Chrstmas over there in Australia....either will do.... :wink:

Why do I love that war god mug so much...?

Mele Kalikimaka to you all!!

Aloha

S

On 2011-12-24 21:01, Beachbumz wrote:
Yo Robbie, since it is Chrstmas over there in Australia....either will do.... :wink:

Why do I love that war god mug so much...?

Mele Kalikimaka to you all!!

Aloha

I probably should have used the razz icon in my post, that's probably the closest to a sarcasm one.

I like the war god mug myself, but for that money i'd rather come visit you Scott and buy some of your mugs while i was over there. I could bring back some of Robs and Geckos at the same time.

Is that an undercut on the lower lips? Maybe that's why are so valuable

Maybe i'll make some :)

love that look

awesome

[ Edited by: hang10tiki 2012-06-27 08:19 ]

LT

I believe Wendy may hold the copyright to this design.

P

i believe frankoma owns it.

LT

I could be mistaken, but I recall reading that Jonice Frank gave the War God copyright to Wendy.

Jump in Wendy

LT

Hi, dartharnie just sent this thread to me to check out. It is true. I have the paperwork and I own the copy write to the Frankoma Tiki line including this War God. I have just started to produce some bowls using Joniece Franks sculpture rather than my own. So Witch Doctor hands off! Besides you make tons of your own terrific designs.

You can see the projects that I'm working on along with the history beginning on page 205 of my "other crafts" thread.
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=1560&1586

There is no undercut on the lips. I believe that is a shadow enhanced by the angle of the shot. The molds destroyed by the fire were only two pieces so when I made one using an original mug it too is only two pieces.

Thanks LOL for remembering the facts. Cheers, Wendy

PS Joniece is following all that I make here on TC

PSS I just checked and the two mugs are still for sale at $5,000 that will make my projects a bargain

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-06-26 14:20 ]

HT

SO AM I TO UNDERSTAND YOU WILL BE OFFERING MUGS!?!?!?!?!

Hi Hale Tiki, no I don't want to lower the value of mugs in any ones collection. So I'm making bowls with this cast. I'm posting the step by steps of the manufacturing process on my "other crafts" thread. Thanks for your question, Wendy

By Your Command ! :wink:

I notice no one has meet the $4,000 initial bid yet.

Pages: 1 20 replies