Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertise in the Spring 2012 (19th) Issue of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 10 replies

N

Aloha TC Ohana,

We're working away on the Spring 2012 issue of Tiki Magazine. We have some great features planned. Some of which are German Tiki artist (And BOT cover artist) Moritz R., MTV animated show Good Vibes, North Hollywood Tiki temple the Tonga Hut, and the lovely Marina the Mermaid.

We'd love to have you join us as an advertiser. The deadline for ads for this issue is February 11, 2012. If you have any questions feel free to email at [email protected] or call (858) 722-4599.

Mahalo,

Nick

Moooooritz! Yes, and this is how he did it:

...with a very fine brush!

HJ

Nick, SO excited about the next issue coming. THANK YOU!

N

Deadline is coming up.

J

Just a reminder that in order for print media to survive, it requires advertisers.
If those that do like and appreciate Tiki Magazine want to see it continue, please consider contacting Nick as soon as possible to discuss advertising. Ads are extremely reasonable (as low as $150) and are seen by thousands upon thousands of people in a very specific Tiki demographic. If you've ever teetered on the verge of following through with an ad and don't want to see Tiki Magazine go by the way of the Do Do, now is the time. We rely upon advertising revenue to cover the printing and other huge necessary costs. This is not a profit-making venture by any means--it is a labor of love. Please consider helping to keep Tiki Magazine alive and well!!!

If interested, please contact Nick as soon as possible.

Tiki Magazine Advertising

[email protected]
Nick Camara
(858)722-4599

Wish I had something to advertise. I love the magazine!

When is the next issue expected to be released???

N

Early April.

On 2012-03-01 22:44, Hanalei Tiki wrote:
When is the next issue expected to be released???

Tiki Mag Release Party March 31st at the Tonga Hut

Aloha Nick. It was good talking to you at The San Diego Tour. Peter (at Minnie's) and I are getting together next week to discuss an ad for?.............some issue, July? Just realized I'm way too late for April.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2012-03-10 13:14 ]

N

Hey Vic,

It was great seeing you in SD. We're putting the finishing touches on the upcoming issue. Next ad deadline will be in June. Hoping to be at PolyPop's next party.

Nick

Pages: 1 10 replies