Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I suppose it's just a trick of the light

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha,

How lucky am I? This was a few moments ago. I'm Transfixed.

Wow, that is... don't really know the words to describe it. But thank you for sharing it.
~kele

Very cool Phillip. Being in the right place at the right time isn't enough, you have to recognize that combo and take the picture - nice work.

is it JESUS?!?!?

A couple days ago I saw this shadow at sunset reflecting off my Bosko and shot it too! Wasn't Jesus but maybe devine intervention? Nah just a palm tree!!!

[ Edited by: Mongoloid 2012-01-08 13:46 ]

On 2012-01-07 23:05, RevBambooBen wrote:
is it JESUS?!?!?

No, it's a HellBound Train. :wink:

HJ

Very cool; so much of Tiki decour takes light into account.

HOK

Looks like Alfred Hitchcock's profile on the bottom :lol: Mysterious....

Wait, what is everybody seeing? I am looking for whatever it is but I'm still looking!~

S

On 2012-02-11 05:47, procinema29 wrote:
Wait, what is everybody seeing? I am looking for whatever it is but I'm still looking!~

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Although having another look at it now i can sort of see a face in profile in the top right corner but i'm not sure if that is what i'm supposed to be seeing.

On 2012-02-11 05:47, procinema29 wrote:

Nothing that few good Mai Tai's & Zombies couldn't fix...:drink: :drink: :drink:

Don't feel bad, It took me a few before I saw all the beautiful topless woman sitting at the bar too..:o

Me thinking, you guys need to lay of the Ganja
now watch as I throw shiny penny's around & make my escape.....

Aloha,

It happened again...

Pages: 1 12 replies