Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Pages: 1 3 replies

N
Nani posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2012 10:53 AM

Hi my name is Nani an I'm a new member.
Has any one out there seen Mr Fatu's pictures on the Tiki Room site? Mr Fatu was an epic Samoan Elvis Impersonator in the 70s
and performed as a polynesian singer at all the old time classic Tiki Resorts here in Florida. Look under
tikicentral.com/FatuElvisImpersonator
Mr Fatu is currently singing and being the show mc for
'Waikiki Dancer and Musicians' Tampa I'm one of the dancers in the show. In addition to still performing in Luaus
Mr Fatu performs as a variety music musician and plays Ukulele (and sings) at many beach side Hawaiian Weddings here in the Tampa Bay area. Mr Fatu is still the best, he's a legend of the Tiki Rooms!!!

S

On 2012-01-13 10:53, Nani wrote:
Hi my name is Nani an I'm a new member.
Has any one out there seen Mr Fatu's pictures on the Tiki Room site? Mr Fatu was an epic Samoan Elvis Impersonator in the 70s
and performed as a polynesian singer at all the old time classic Tiki Resorts here in Florida. Look under
tikicentral.com/FatuElvisImpersonator
Mr Fatu is currently singing and being the show mc for
'Waikiki Dancer and Musicians' Tampa I'm one of the dancers in the show. In addition to still performing in Luaus
Mr Fatu performs as a variety music musician and plays Ukulele (and sings) at many beach side Hawaiian Weddings here in the Tampa Bay area. Mr Fatu is still the best, he's a legend of the Tiki Rooms!!!

Nani,
I posted his live album at the Hawaiian Inn Daytona on my blog a while ago. Great to hear he is still performing! PLease let us know where we can catch him live.

I posted this postcard shot of Mr. Fatu at the Hawaiian Inn on the Florida Hawaiian/Tiki Resorts thread.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=29385&forum=5&hilite=hawaiian

DC

And here are a few ads for Mr. Fatu playing at the Hawaiian Inn and the Colonial Inn in St. Pete.

Looks like it was quite a stage act.

DC

Pages: 1 3 replies