Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Exotica Sunday at Tonga Hut w/ Marty Lush And Rory!

Pages: 1 10 replies

TH

Last minute change for this Sunday, Rory from Caliente will be guest bartending Sunday 4-8 , Marty Lush will be spinning the tunes. Please join us Sunday!

Tonga Hut Since 1958

L.A.'s Oldest Tiki Bar
12808 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606-3013
Avail. for Special Events @ the Hut or Location

[ Edited by: tonga hut 2012-01-18 12:29 ]

Do you have self Respect? Self Pride? Do you feel good about Life?

Well,Please put those to the side and visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug From 4-8p.m.

If you have not been to Tiki Caliente before,stop on by and ask me any questions you may have and maybe convince me to get you in before we go public Jan 21st at 10a.m.

Rap your Lip's around my Palm Springs Punch

J

Rory, do you know how to mix a "Red Headed Slut" ?? And dude, I'll be timing you. :D

Also...

On 2012-01-14 08:37, Wildsville man wrote:
...visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug...

Ha ha. That's better than the Historic Tonga Tug or Historic Tonga Pug. How about Historic Tonga Rug ??

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2012-01-14 10:10 ]

I WILL BE HANDING OUT TONGA HUG'S FOR FREE FROM 4-6P.M. AFTER THAT IT'S $1.00 A POP!

On 2012-01-14 09:52, JOHN-O wrote:
Rory, do you know how to mix a "Red Headed Slut" ?? And dude, I'll be timing you. :D

Also...

...visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug...

Ha ha. That's better than the Historic Tonga Tug or Historic Tonga Pug. How about Historic Tonga Rug ??

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2012-01-14 10:10 ]

Nice recovery, Rory!

T

Well, I'm definitely up for a Tonga hug! See you tomorry!

Do you have self Respect? Self Pride? Do you feel good about Life?

Well,Please put those to the side and visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug From 4-8p.m.

If you have not been to Tiki Caliente before,stop on by and ask me any questions you may have and maybe convince me to get you in before we go public Jan 21st at 10a.m.

Rap your Lip's around my Palm Springs Punch

Finally!!! Wildsville Man has come back to North Hollywood!!!! Do you smell what Mr Tiki Caliente is cooking

Double post....sorry

[ Edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-01-14 21:26 ]

Anybody want to meet for mai tais tonight (sunday) at the newly remodeled tonga hut in n. hollywood? killer drinks and it now looks totally tiki terrific!
i,ll be there baby.

Rory is in the house and ready for exotica Sundays!!!! Palm springs punch, Pistachio Mai Tais and the Tonga Rum Barrel by Trader Tom!

Amy

Thanks to all who came and partied with us last night! Rory did a great job with Lisa Marie's help :) Marty as always was a great DJ! Sundays are the Tonga Hut Exotica nights!

Amy

Pages: 1 10 replies