Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Tikiyaki on TV

Pages: 1 5 replies

J

Aloha!

I just wanted to let anyone that's interested know that the music of The Tikiyaki Orchestra will feature prominently throughout The Travel Channel's Ultimate Travel: Plane Sexy, which will next be broadcast tomorrow (Wednesday, January 18) at 8AM E/P.

If watching a show that focuses on the sex, booze and global Bacchanalian adventures at the zenith of the "Jetsetter" age with The TO playing in the background interests you, set your DVRs now!

Special thanks to "Big Wave" Dave Becker for bringing this to our attention!

HERE'S further information.

Congratulations to Jim and all the Tikiyaki Orch.! Thanks JonPaul for letting us know to tune in.
T.V., Paradise and Tikiyaki, that's a great evening and a powerful punch for Tikiyaki success. Fantastic! Congratulations again Boys!

S

thanks for the heads up pal. not sure if that channel is received here on the moonbase, but we'll see whether the satellite system can catch the station. i've got my best man on the job-

11 am for some cable systems

thanks JP

Jeff(btd)

Fantastic to hear Tikiyaki Orchestra on the show...watching it now from the DVR.

Aside: boy I wish I could have flown a couple of times in those days. Fire up Tikiyaki Airways!

Kevin

to bad they had to talk over it so much.
oh well.

congrats guys

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 5 replies