Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

just some concrete figures...

Pages: 1 7 replies

S

Haven't seen you in a while Skipper, welcome back. The old man in the sewer is great, complete with fog and lights

S

On 2012-01-19 11:23, MadDogMike wrote:
Haven't seen you in a while Skipper, welcome back. The old man in the sewer is great, complete with fog and lights

Hey MD Mike..
Yes it's been awhile since I was in here .. much has happened in my life have been single so have had it a little hard to lose family and two dogs .. But now I'm getting back on track again .. I'm saving money so I can go to USA and see your country, may find a place they could use one to make concrete .. How is it otherwise with you?

S

Sorry to hear about your personal life but glad to see some of your fun artwork again..when you are able to come visit the US you should come to California--you can get some first hand tiki inspiration and let the concrete fly :)

S

On 2012-01-19 12:15, SandraDee wrote:
Sorry to hear about your personal life but glad to see some of your fun artwork again..when you are able to come visit the US you should come to California--you can get some first hand tiki inspiration and let the concrete fly :)

Thanks Sandra.. :)

Nice to see that Danish humor in your work Skipper.

S

On 2012-01-19 12:39, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
Nice to see that Danish humor in your work Skipper.

Thanks Chuck T
with the goggles is a sewer gnome. It is doing so it can be buried in the lawn so the ring you can see is the only one that is above ground

Pages: 1 7 replies