Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Terra Ceramics Tiki Glass

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

Well I has asked the Tiki Central gang advise on this mug about a week ago. And I received one good link (thank you Beachbumz)that helped me finally see a version of this mug on Ooga Mooga. Since I did not know its name, or the name it might go by, I was in the dark except the fact that I could read Terra Ceramics on the bottom. After I put it up on eBay (actually it went up last Sunday and I just now saw "Phillip's" post on my post) I now see a lot more information about the company that manufactured it and it was interesting to know more about its history. Thank you Phillip. This auction is over today 01/22/12,around 7:55PM PST(I think that is correct as far as the hour of the day, watch it if you want to know for sure).
This is a rare piece for sure and I think the starting price is fair, but I guess I will find out about that later today. I really figured that most of the Tiki Central people browse the Internets auctions periodically if they are interesting in buying, but in case anyone here might be interested I decided to post the link. I hope it gets a new great home. (hopefully the link will appear, if not, I'll give it a second try)
Mahalo

Bajagato
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120844544352?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It is a nice mug, but you started the price very high, I would have guessed it would sell at $40 or $50
but not much higher, good luck though.

B

Thanks Chuck! I guess I'll find out soon enough. The price might be high, you are right. But I believe that it's worth that much, I have not seen many others and none in this color. Its a cool mug, I hope someone wants to add it to their collection!

Pages: 1 2 replies