Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Bar for sale or trade for RV

Pages: 1 1 replies

I live in Louisville, KY and am looking for an RV. We will be moving in April to begin construction on our dream straw bale house and need an RV to live in while we are building. Other negotiations considered. Call 502-210-7339 or email. Thanks!

I've posted this ad on Louisville Craigslist

Will trade hand-crafted tiki bar with stools and back bar for your drivable RV (or minor repairs). Any make/model and year considered. I am a craftsman and built this sturdy tiki bar using old growth, reclaimed materials and locally harvested bamboo. The top of the bar measures 5'3L X 2'5.5D. The bar has two drawers and two shelves. Back bar measures 5'W X 3'1H and is wall mounted. Back bar includes glass shelf, lighting, stem glass holder and wine storage for 8 bottles.

Will consider other negotiations. I also have a commercial size 12' tiki long-bar in Columbia, MO. I have also built a 176 gallon turtle tank, kinda looks like a lobster tank you might find along the coast at a nostalgic seafood restaurant. A custom build could also be considered. Aloha!

These pics were taken prior to completion. I will post better photos soon!

Here is the long bar mentioned earlier.

[ Edited by: wabi-sabi 2012-01-25 06:23 ]

[ Edited by: wabi-sabi 2012-01-25 06:31 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Tooth 2012-02-08 11:27 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies