Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Gilligan's Island "Cursed Kona" Mug + Indiana Jones

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hey thanks every body for the great support and wanting my mugs as of today i have sold my 1500th mug (of all designs)

and to answer all the PM's i' have been getting here we go

I will be doing the Cursed Kona from the Gilligan's island show it will be a 12 " with lid, just like my 12" Hawaiian eye mug
most likely i'll do a run of 75 as with all my mugs

and i will do a Chachapoyan Fertility Idol "The Gold idol" from Raiders of the Lost Ark just want to make sure
Mr. Lucas doesn't send his Dark Empire after me :)

they will be the same quality you all expect from the Witch Doctor i even found the gold glaze with real gold how cool!!!!
PM me if you would like one as I'm sure they will sell out fast... i will be working over the weekend and have pictures up...........

I'm in for 1 of each!

thanks again for the great response i got 45 Pm's in the last few hours i will reply to all in a bit..

Those who are my regulars will get the low numbers as always... got to treat my return customers happy..i started working on both tonight will have pictures up and then the pre orders will start but it will be mid Feb before they will be ready to ship...quality is job one :wink:

Dr. Witch, photos of some kind please. Wendy

Yes wendy will have some up this weekeknd..

Thank you Witch Doctor, I always have to run my purchases past Dan. Then I never tell him what I've bought. He has to wait until an occasion comes and I surprise him. Cheers, Wendy

The Golden Idol was based on the Dumbarton Oaks Tlazolteotl (which hopefully Spielberg and Lucas don't own the rights to) If they do send the Goonie squad, you can claim you based yours on the Dumbarton one as well :D

Congrats on your 1,500th mug!

PS, I find this much more fun that a "Like" button!

What a great selling point...Get shut down by the galactic empire.. it would be a great media frenzy..like in the 70's when they burned KISS records..just made them more famous....ban my mugs!!!!!...oh if only I could be that lucky :wink: ...maybe i should send him one

Last of the Bad Men

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-01-27 22:06 ]

Congrats on your mug sales W.D.! Here's my Golden Idol piggy bank. I picked it up at Comic-Con last year.

On 2012-01-27 20:28, MadDogMike wrote:
The Golden Idol was based on the Dumbarton Oaks Tlazolteotl

good call... have seen that in real life. for you folks playing at home, it's located in washington d.c. near georgetown - check it out if you get a chance - http://www.doaks.org/museum/collection/pre-columbian/

Pages: 1 9 replies