Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Where can I find long straws?

Pages: 1 14 replies

My mom asked me to fix her a flaming drink in a new Munktiki bowl. (Don't read this part firetiki) All we had were regular straws which was not a problem until mom left her straw hat on to take a drink and I noticed the brim was right over the flame. Fortunately she just tipped her head to the side and no problem. But so we don't repeat this incident I hope someone can tell me where one can find some extra long straws.

Dissect a giant pixy stick!

go to bahooka and save the straws!

talk about a hot head!

maybe a restaurant supply store, or if they don't have in stock, maybe they could order some.

M

Besides creating/selling awesome carvings and ceramics, Bosko also sells great luau and bar supplies. I just bought a pack of super long staws from him for an upcoming party. Here's the link:

http://www.tikibosko.com/swizzles.htm

ModMana :drink:

Go to 7-11 and grab a handful by the Slurpee machine.

Try hospital supply stores, both online and otherwise. They sell long straws for bed-ridden patients. That's where I found the ones that I used with my giant crocodile mug.

Sabu

M

I HEARD The Jab has a LONG STRAW!

S

The ones that came with the Mondo mugs didn't look like ordinary straws. They looked like some sort of pastic tubing cut to size.

Thanks for the tips everybody.

If you have a Grocery Outlet store they have both long and large-gauge straws in their bar supply section. Many nifty colors, too.

Check out Luau Party Supplies. com
If they don't have it(?)

http://www.luaupartysupplies.com

Aloha!

Correctin, ModMona is right, Bosco has the straws you want.

J

I stocked up on long straws at Ikea last summer - I don't know if they still carry them...

V

On 2003-06-13 10:26, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Go to 7-11 and grab a handful by the Slurpee machine.

Starbuck's have 'em too!

Pages: 1 14 replies