Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

new plush valentine tiki bob, png mugs, pendants, cards, plus valentine set is back!

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

Aloha everybody!

I've created some new items for Valentine's Day:

TIki Bob plush Valentine Edition. Made of red corduroy, and a custom made pattern featuring images from my original TIki Valentine card set on top:

Bob is 40.00, 8.00 shipping.

Also available are PNG inspired Valentiny tiki mugs... heart-shaped PNG tikis inspired the images, in brown, white and shades of red:

Mugs are 40.00 each, 8.00 shipping.

Plus heart-shaped ceramic PNG pendants:

Pendants are 10.00 each, 1.00 shipping.

And a new printed card, featuring what is apparently the tiki image for this year's Valentine's Day pieces:

Cards are 5x7", in acid free paper/card, with envelope.
Card is 6.00 including shipping.

And, while not tiki, these small trinket boxes are adorned with hearts with nails... jut like love!

Boxes are 10.00 each, 3.00 shipping.

Also available is large greeting card versions of several of the Valentine's set I created a few of years ago.
Cards measure 5.5x3.5 with envelope, styles pictured below, and are 3.00 each, including shipping or 16.00 for all six styles, including shipping.

Back again is the tiki original valentine card set. Remember in elementary school when everybody passed out little paper valentines to the whole class? I love the vintage look of those, and the punny way they were written, so I tried my hand at creating tiki versions of those cards.

The cards measure 2.5" x 4.25". They're one-sided and do not open (they're not greeting cards). They do not come with envelopes.
They're sets of 16 for $10.00. Shipping is $1.00 for First Class.

Two sets of 16 (that's 32 cards) for $18.00, shipping included.

Please let me know if you are interested! you can PM me, or paypal me at [email protected].

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2013-01-25 11:40 ]

T

Oh, forgot to mention... I can combine shipping on multiple items, just let me know!

Mahalos!
Eric

Pages: 1 1 replies