Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

thee swank bastards: current schedule

Pages: 1 2 74 replies

that is correct and the show is tomorrow night.

On 2012-07-31 20:01, bigtikidude wrote:

August 8 Double Down, Las Vegas, NV
with 9th wave from Connecticut correct?
http://www.9thwavesurf.com

they played together at the Ohana at the Lake event
if I am not mistaken.

Jeff(btd)

New Bio:
The desert oasis of Las Vegas isn’t the typical birthplace of supercharged surf rock, but Thee Swank Bastards are not your typical surf band. This land-locked playground may have Criss Angel, Celine Dion, acrobats, and the ghost of white-jumpsuit Elvis, but something it doesn’t have is waves.

Thee Swank Bastards perform instrumental surf rock with all the swag of Old Vegas, bringing waves of sound to the desert. These are surf rockers with a wide appeal. They’ve rocked crowds as far east as the CBGB festival in New York and as far south as the Savannah Zombie Walk in Georgia. They’ve hit the Huntington Pier in Orange County, landed at the Haight Street Fair in San Francisco and found themselves performing at the Farmageddon Records music fest in West Yellowstone. Through their legendary Tiki Oasis performances, they have also become a fixture in the California tiki scene, performing up and down the coast for the tiki bar circuit.    Over five hundred shows sit underneath their tuxedos, with openings for Link Wray, The Surfaris, The Lively Ones, Southern Culture on the Skids, The Phantom Surfers, The Ghastly Ones, Deadbolt, The Lords of Altamont, Big Sandy, Satan’s Pilgrims, The Killers and Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine to name a few.    An ensemble for over a decade, Thee Swank Bastards are entertainment experts with over four hours of surf rock at their disposal. They’ve released two full-length albums of original material, two live albums, and an album of Black Sabbath covers.    Coming from humble beginnings, Thee Swank Bastards always dress to impress in matching suits. With John Holod’s dynamic drum patterns, Shaun Coleman’s propulsive bass lines and Jesse Del Quadro’s serpentine guitar licks, the Bastards provide a source of surf unlike any other. No matter where you’re from, you’ll have a hard time resisting the allure of their high energy performances.     

T

And you can buy their merch right here:

Thee Swank Bastards Shirts and Music

I was just about to look for this link. Thank you kind sir.

On 2012-09-15 20:00, TikiPug wrote:
And you can buy their merch right here:

Thee Swank Bastards Shirts and Music

we both played the event but different nights.

On 2012-07-31 20:01, bigtikidude wrote:

August 8 Double Down, Las Vegas, NV
with 9th wave from Connecticut correct?
http://www.9thwavesurf.com

they played together at the Ohana at the Lake event
if I am not mistaken.

Jeff(btd)

new dates. All in Vegas, check the first post.

bump

Our triumphant return to LA will be March 30. See you there

Our next show in LA will have new jokes and songs. That you haven't heard us play before.

marking calender

March 30 in SoCal is at this place.

Maui Sugar Mill Saloon
18389 Ventura Boulevard
Tarzana, CA 91356

March 29, Friday
Kava Lounge in San Diego
2812 Kettner Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101

Wait a minute...you guys never leave Vegas anymore...then when you decide to come to LA again it's Viva Las Vegas weekend?

AND...?

On 2013-01-21 08:38, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Wait a minute...you guys never leave Vegas anymore...then when you decide to come to LA again it's Viva Las Vegas weekend?

Lots of LA people flock to vegas for Viva,
I'm broke, no viva for me,
I'll be at yer LA show that weekend.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

Plus I was sorta hoping you guys would be playing around Vegas while we are there. Oh well.

Looking forward to seeing you, Jeff.

On 2013-01-22 12:11, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Plus I was sorta hoping you guys would be playing around Vegas while we are there. Oh well.

We usually play the Rat City Rukkus on Viva weekend but they waited too long to contact us with the dates this year. We already booked SoCal when they finally called us.

Rat City Rukkus is a cool car show that doesn't have restrictions. If you have a customized car you can enter. A bunch of people that were fed up with Viva's rules started it 5 or six years ago. we will, hopefully get back to SoCal in April.

New Dates added, check out the first post in this thread.

Thee Swank Bastards are currently looking into touring the northeast this summer. Send me infoare interested.

Thee Swank Bastards schedule has been updated, check out the first post.

TSB loves you

Suds Surf City Sports Grill in H.B. Whaaaaaat?
what about Don's?

We play where we play?

ATP,
Briana ex of Dons works there.

Shaun,
Gee last Sat. Was fun.
:wink:

Guess I should have gone to the SD gig on Fri.

Sorry about that. I have been caught many times by the bar for drinking in the parking lot. That is the first time they didn't let me play. I guess I am still punk rock.

I assure you that, we will play the Suds show in Huntington on 4/20.

Pages: 1 2 74 replies