Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Wanted to buy - large volcano bowl

Pages: 1 3 replies

H
harro posted on Wed, Feb 8, 2012 7:55 PM

Aloha all,

My brother is turning 40 and is having a big party in a few weeks, and would love to have a big volcano bowl to share with everyone and set fire to. Unfortunately you can’t just buy them here in Australia, and the big mug makers that ship down here don’t really have anything on offer at the moment.

Does anyone have a large volcano bowl they’re willing to sell and ship down here? Something like a tiki farm drei moai, Squid’s fourtune bowl or even an orchids of Hawaii scorpion/volcano bowl. Pics of it being enjoyed by a big party of fancy-dressers can be supplied after the big night if necessary!

Cheers!

T

See my post earlier today. I have a few bowls for sale. The Drei Moai one has sold but I have two others available.

Since your in Australia would it not be easier to find an authentic Polynesian kava bowl?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WOODEN-KAVA-BOWL-CARVED-LEGS-/280819580361?pt=AU_CulturalReligious&hash=item416226bdc9#ht_500wt_1202

Retro Planet is a Vermont company that sells tiki mugs. They have a large 48 oz Volcano Bowl listed for $34 us dollars plus shipping. I bought a mini hibachi and pu pu platter for them 3 weeks ago and I have used it several times since it came in.

Pages: 1 3 replies