Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Trader Vic's Mai Tai Lounge, Dubai, Dubai, UAE (restaurant)

Pages: 1 6 replies

Name:Trader Vic's Mai Tai Lounge, Dubai
Type:restaurant
Street:Oasis Beach Tower, The Walk, Dubai Marina
City:Dubai
State:
Zip:
Phone:04 399 8993

Description:
Opened in 2008 this is the second (now of three) Mai Tai Lounges, a more relaxed and modern take on TV.
Located across the street from the beach in the Jumeirah neighborhood.

From their Facebook page:
Mon - Sun: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am

TRADER VIC's MAI TAI LOUNGE

The PLACE To Be..

We're the perfect venue to go and unwind after a busy day, Mai Tai Lounge at Dubai Marina Al Fattan Tower is changing massively... we've got HUGE discounts, MASSIVE deals and EPIC nights coming very soon...
MAI TAI LOUNGE HAS THE L O N G E S T HAPPY HOUR ON JBR!!
EVERYDAY
From 4 pm – 9 pm
50% OFF selected drinks!!

MONDAY
Buy One Drink Get One FREE!
TUESDAY
BOMBS AWAY! 3 Bombs for 100 Dhs
WEDNESDAY
LADIES NIGHT! Wine Down Wednesdays.
FREE Wine for Ladies 8pm – 11pm
White, Red OR Rose
THURSDAY
DINE and move to the bar and get 30% Discount on drinks!
FRIDAY
20:20
20 Minute Stints of 20 Dhs Drinks
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
During LIVE Sports – Burger & Pint for 75Dhs
**Not Applicable with any other offer or discount – All promotions are on selected beverages only – Applicable only at the bar / not for dinner **
D I N E B E T W E E N 4.00 - 8.00pm A N D G E T A F R E E G L A S S O F W I N E !!!

• Selected beverages only
    ALSO!
    We're now showing LIVE Sports!
    GREAT FOOD and CHEAP DRINKS..
    All you could want really...
    **BURGER and a PINT for 75DHS ONLY **
  • during live matches!
    The popular offerings include the famous Island Tidbits, Crispy Duck, sushi and sashimi that can be flushed down with the Original Mai Tai, and other classic, and new-age cocktails, wine or beer - that now is on tap!
    COME AND TRY OUT OUR NEW MENU!
    Offers and Discounts on selected dishes!! Just ask us about it!
    SEE you soon :)

*edited to add hours, specials, etc info

[ Edited by: Pittsburgh pauly 2012-02-20 10:05 ]

corrected exterior photos

[ Edited by: Pittsburgh pauly 2012-02-26 11:47 ]

[ Edited by: Pittsburgh pauly 2012-02-26 11:51 ]

WOW thanks for the photos! Any interior shots?

On a completely different note, I know Dubai is a very cosmopolitan country with quite a diverse population. But, I'm curious if there are/were any issues with with regard to depiction of use of Hawaiian tikis (gods)?

K

We just got back from Dubai and tried to visit the Mai Tai bar only to find it had closed about 6 months ago. We did hit the two regular TVs there as well as the one in Abu Dhabi.

Apparently there is a new TV opening in Dubai soon though.

On 2017-02-07 11:12, KeithH wrote:
We just got back from Dubai and tried to visit the Mai Tai bar only to find it had closed about 6 months ago. We did hit the two regular TVs there as well as the one in Abu Dhabi.

Apparently there is a new TV opening in Dubai soon though.

Thanks so much for the update KeithH! I knew the Al Fattan Tower location had closed, but I had thought this happened more recently than six months ago. The new location will be at the Jumeirah Beach Hilton. It is already on the Trader Vic's corporate web site as "Coming Soon". As it's only a stones throw from the Al Fattan Tower, this might just be a case of the place moving to better digs.

If you have any good photos from your trip, please post them on Critiki. It is in want of photos from these places.

K

We are still digging out from our trip - and readjusting back to our home timezone (12 hours difference was a bit brutal).

We will be sharing quite a bit with Critiki. We hit the 3 open TVs, the Mahiki, and two other places while we were over there.

Pages: 1 6 replies