Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday ChikiTiki !

Pages: 1 10 replies

Happy Birthday ChikiTiki(Diablo)!

You old man! See you at Da Show in just a bit! Maybe a drink at The Purple Orchid, like you mentioned on a previous post, would be in order? Or lunch at the nearby King's Hawaiian Bread Bakery? Or both?

Feliz Cumpleanos!
Hau`oli Lâ Hânau!

Perhaps one of these days I won't be sick and we wil actually meet, chikitiki. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday my love, I'm still older heehee

happy birthday dude!!! i din't know it was your special day. gemini rocks!

Dude! I sooooooo spaced! (and even saw you today @ das show) Next time we hook up, tacos are on me!(let's play hookie when we slow down and go to Rosarito(sp?)??? When we (you and I) are there, I'll wish you a happy birthday!

MB

Oh man, why were you not wearing the felt hat with the funny stuffed candles on top?? Hmmm, tell me. We chat, we laugh, we joke and no birthday hints!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
AND, welcome Mrs. D :)

eh esay!, happy b-day vato-loco-carverwhey!. sorry I got to the show too early for your royal carverhighness to appear.enjoy your thirties.....if your there yet!.peace. TWT

Thanks tiki ohana for all the borthday wishes and gifts. I even had me a cake , thanks Laney. i really felt the love from y'all. Enough of the mushy stuff......into the volcano with me!

Happy Barfday Bro, why you no let us know?

Happy Birthday you dawg!

Why the f&$4 didn't you say something at Sam's about it?

Thank's okay, I'll take care of you later brah!

Happy Birthday, Diablito!

Good seeing you at Sam's and Da Show.

Can't believe we didn't celebrate it Sam's!

Best wishes from T & A.

Pages: 1 10 replies