Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

SOLD OUT!!! Rare Brad "Tiki-shark" Parker Tiki Wood Cut Prints!

Pages: 1 4 replies

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Secret Stash of 2 last rare wood cuts prints found!

A while ago I teamed up with (infamous) wood cut printer Earl Washington = we were going to create a series of tiki noir wood cut prints. Earl has a life time of experience in wood block printing. Our first few wood cuts came out amazing! Beautiful work. By far, the most popular print "Tiki Midnight" I thought was long sold out. The last print going for $100 . However, I discovered two"artist Proofs" I had forgotten about. Artist proofs were a small run of 13 prints on a light paper to check the wood cut. They were beautiful and only needed small changes. As wood cut print collectors know, artist proofs are very rare, and hard to find, making them the holy grail for hard core collectors. Well, from a print run I thought was sold out I found two Artist proofs in pristine condition. I had stored them away, and had forgotten them. Since then, I have had many many tiki fans looking for this wood cut. Well, I have 1 framed on my wall, one of the best in my collections (if I do say so myself) and that's not going anywhere - However I am willing to sell these rare artist proofs. Earl has developed health problems and can no longer create the amazing hand carved wood block prints that were his life's work. So there are no more in this series coming. These are the last of this image. You can see the un finished edges on the print image are telling you clearly this is an artist's proof.
1 is #1.
The other is #13. (lucky number 13!)

"Tiki Midnight"
Signed by me and by Earl Washington
91/2" x 8" image on 15" x 12" sheet of light paper used for "artist proofs" much like news print.
$250.00 each plus $10 S & H

I take pay pal at my pay pal registered e-mail [email protected]
Mahalo, and good luck if this is something you need in your tiki art collection! message me to make sure they are still available, as it's first come first serve.
ALOHA!
Brad tiki shark Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-17 00:15 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-17 19:47 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-17 20:21 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-18 00:02 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-18 00:04 ]

ALoha Tiki Tribe!

Still up for the grabbing!
Mahalo!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Magic Little People of the Island Sale!
Leprechauns/Menehunes!
Hawaii/Ireland!
The Rainbow State?
Pot O' Gold! (well down in Puna people have a lot of "pot" - but maybe it's not the golden type)
Amazing how similar these two islands are... huh? huh?
There are only two Artist Proofs left of "Tiki Midnight". It's Saint Patrick's Day! Time for a big IRISH/HAWAIIAN BLOW-OUT SALE! (My Irish Granny told me to perform a generous act at this time of year to please the little people, so here it goes....)

Grab a Leprechaun and squeeze that little bugger till he gives you your Pot-O-Gold at the end of the Hawaiian Rainbow (in the form of a Artist Proof of a rare wood cut of Tiki Midnight!)!!!
(Please see more details on these beautiful wood cuts on previous posts above)

There are $250.00. Very Rare. Artist proofs. Signed by me and the infamous wood engraver Mister Washington.
For Saint Patty's day the sale Price is
$150.00 Each. Free Shipping.
This sale offer is only good till midnight on Sunday. Then the magic little menehunchauns whisk their wood cut treasures back into the secret underground world of lava tubes and gem filled caves under the volcanic big island.

Have a LUCKY Saint Patty's Day - and ALOHA!
Bradley McTiki-shark McParker

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

LAST ONE!

Only one print left. IT's an Artist's Proof. If you purchase before Sunday at midnight, you get the menehunechuan's St. Patrick's day special sale price of $150 plus Free Shipping to the main land.

Aloha Tiki Tribe.
SOLD!
Thank you everyone for your questions and support. The last print has been sold. There are no more prints, or artist's proofs, of Tiki Midnight.

Big Aloha!
BP~

Pages: 1 4 replies