Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

GECKO ALERT!!, hide your females!!!

Pages: 1 1 replies

beware the "once were warriors" stunt double name of gecko. he will use his good looks and island charm on your wife or daughters!.this sleepy guy gives mrs. twowheeler a peck on the cheek and caused major swooning!.It was like a bad acid trip (for me), it took 2 hours, a hawaiian breakfast at the beach hut in manhatten beach and the purchase of our first big tiki to bring her out of the clouds.If gecko has any of his stuff left after da show, I advise any westside tiki heads to contact him here and buy them fast!.you need to see the panels this guy carved!, (if only I had a little more dough!) Beautiful stuff!.And to whom ever is taking care of gecko, please let him sleep!.peace. TWT

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Jun 16, 2003 9:21 PM

I'm at Al right now cracking up!!! Al is too. It was a pleasure meeting you an da Mrs! you guys were great as well as all of da other wives and girlfriends......hehe. Al and Shell are taking good care of me right now. I jus wen ate a big juicey burger on bread....on da islands we eat'um wit rice and egg wit gravy on da top.

TWT, next time you guys visit da islands come to da house fo sum drinks.

It was nice meeating you and everyone at Sams which happen to be a GREAT BAR!!

I cannot wait fo Tiki Ti

Alohaz Mrs TWT..... and you to Mr.TWT. Alohaz!

Pages: 1 1 replies