Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Lee's & Charleston Antique Mall is CLOSING on April 29th, 2012 *SALE! - Only 7 Days Left!!!*

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha Folks...

I posted this in "Locating Tiki", but I thought I'd add a head's up here in the Marketplace that the Charleston Antique Mall here in Vegas will be closing on April 29th, and so will my "tiki shop" along with it. The mall will be moving to the Arizona Charlie's shopping plaza on Decatur, but I don't think I'll be going. If there's something in my shop that you've been "on the fence" about buyin', better get off da fence and go get before April 29th! Consigners: I'll square up with you individually. Please drop me a P.M.

It's been a nice 10 years; thanks for your patronage everybody!

Lee

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-03-12 13:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-03-12 13:59 ]

[ Edited by: tiki lee's 2012-03-31 20:31 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-04-22 11:17 ]

Thanks Lee for your little tiki store in Las Vegas. I will come by and see what I can buy. We will miss your little piece of tiki in this neon jungle.

So, starting April 1st (no joke!) and going thru closing on April 29th, EVERY DEALER at the Charleston Antique Mall is putting their stuff On Sale so they won't have much to move & it'll be easier. Everyone will ahve there own particular discounts posted...

My discounts are as follows:
My space by the Men's Bathroom is all marked individually, from 30% off to 60% off. What isn't marked down is 15% off.
My Tiki Room is ALL 15% off, unless I've marked something down more than that.

If you're comin' out to Viva next weekend, make sure you stop by Early in the week, before the Dealers come in, buy everything up, and then re-sell it at a MUCH higher price at Viva. They do that every year! Now's your chance to beat 'em at their own game!

In case you don't know, the address is 307 W. Charleston Blvd. When you map it out, remember you have to come in from the back off of Western Ave., 'cuz there's no access from Charleston itself.

Mahaloz!

TL

Aloha!
The sale is now in full swing, and we've been Busy!
Come on down wbile you still can!

Thanks to all the Viva folks that took the time to visit! There's still lots left, though, so if you haven't made it down yet, then by all means, come on down! Mahaloz!

B

Aloha Lee,

As you know, i had a chance to check out your kool Shop at the Charleston Antique mall last week, and just wanted to pop by and say what a pleasure it was! Tons of fun merch, a great environment and even the music was a lil tropical vacation!

And there were tons of great deals, especially with the killer sale going on!

MAHALO!!

tom

Thanks Tom! I'm still bummed that I missed ya...

Anyway, there's only 15 days left before closing, folks, so come on down if you can and visit the ol' place one last time if ya can. BTW, everything in my tiki room is still 15% off unless I've marked it down more.

Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2012-04-15 13:31 ]

Only 7 days left 'till we close and move...

Come on down and say "good-bye" to Las Vegas' only Tiki Shop for the past 10 years!

Mahaloz!

Pages: 1 7 replies