Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis... PICTURES!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

M
mig posted on Tue, Jun 25, 2002 5:31 PM

Check the link below for pictures!

If anybody wants any of the originals, drop me a line on the side.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b301f6cd0518

GIVE IT UP FOR THE ROCK ROOM!!!!

A

Mig, Excellent pics! You are the Master of the Lens! Great shots! Hoo-boy!

T

THAT'S where the Tiki-bot water disruptor units (tm) went (pic #45). Glad they found a good home :wink:

Tiki-bot

Pardon this repeat posting, but just in case.....

Photos! Who's got photos???? I only have a very few snapshots to remember the weekend by. If any of you(Mig, Floratina, Johnnie Velour, Martiki... I'm trying to recall who else I saw with cameras) fellow Tiki Oasisers have any snapshots you could e-mail to me, I sure would be grateful. I don't even have to be the subject of the photo, any fun shots that captured the vibe will be appreciated. My e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you very much in advance.

-Weird Unc

Looks like a total blast!

I want to go next year! Where's the nearest international airport!!??

Trader Woody

M
mig posted on Wed, Jun 26, 2002 2:06 PM

Okay, help me ID a certain tiki kook: the guy in the blue shirt and hat in pictures #33 and #35.

WHO IS THAT GUY?!? He was quite a presence this past weekend.

S

Hmmm. Those pics make want to find a way to bring us Tiki Centralites together at Hukilau. Since we won't have out club fezes by then, I must figure out another way. Suggestions? Maybe we can print out some Tiki Central signs to put on tables of the members.

Mig - I was wondering about that guy too. He is Uncle Arty's friend I was talking about. (For all I know he just met Arty the day before!) He and his wife stayed next door to me in #147. He was hilarious! I hope he shows up here one of these days.

T

Picture #26 "Defying Orders to Get Out of the Pool," says it all.

The "bouncer" in the orange shirt is telling everybody the pool is closed and in the background people continue to keep the beach ball (and everything else) toss going.

Classic!

TB

T

Another pool pic!
http://www.tikibot.com/

More to come....

Tiki-bot out

S

Aloha TCers!

That wierd guy in the hat and blue shirt is actually my nephew, Mr. Weezer! Isn't he a kick?! We've known each other for about 3 years now. I found him on my doorstep one day and decided to adopt him -- or so the legend goes. :wink: Actually, our wives are related.

Weezer, Chrissy, T and I are trying to work out the OC pub crawl thing so we maybe we'll see some of you at Sam's Seafood in HB!

Thanks again to Otto and all for a fantikistik partaay!

Peace,

Uncle Arty

P.S. Many mahalos to Mig for the picture of T and I with Shag! May the tiki gods smile upon you!

[ Edited by: Stentiki on 2002-06-26 15:57 ]

Looks like I posted these on the wrong board! Here are my Frenchy pics. :)

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b301dd0bc463

Pages: 1 11 replies