Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge 11th Anniversary Party, March 24

Pages: 1 18 replies

With many thanks to our Tiki Ohana, we celebrate 11 years in the tiki bar business. To commemorate, on Saturday, March 24th we feature a night of music and mayhem with Thee Swank Bastards. Plus, Zombies, Bimbos and all your favorite adult libations. Fun starts at 10pm, but get there early for the best seats.
See you there,
Aloha

221 Richmond Street, El Segundo 90245

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 15, 2012 7:25 PM

YAY!! And congratulations.

GROG wish GROG could make it, but GROG have previous commitment.

[ Edited by: grog 2012-03-20 11:16 ]

Congrats Dave and Rebbecca,
and here is to many more.

Jeff(btd)

T

Wish we could make it to another milestone for Dave and Rebecca but we had prior commitments. Dave and Rebecca, we will drop by on Friday to celebrate and bring you one of my home made cakes. This time instead of my key lime cake with creme cheese icing, I am going to bake a Mai Tai Cake with creme cheese icing.

I do believe I will be there, along with the Tikipugs! Woot woot! Time to celebrate!

We will definitely be there, ready to celebrate! I can't wait for my MaiTai!!!

Congratulations David and Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

H

David and Rebecca congratulations and hoping for many many more. I went there first time in 2004. Time sure flies doesn't it?

T

Dave and Rebecca, I did a sample Mai Tai cake today. My family loved it. Wasn't sure how it would turn out as I couldn't find a recipe for this cake. Could only find one for a Mai Tai cupcake and I didn't like it. I used ingredients used in a Mai Tai but only dark rum and absolutely no grenadine.
I will bake a fresh one in the morning and deliver tomorrow night, about 8pm. It will hold well in your refrigerator til Saturday. Enjoy and Congrats.

T

On 2012-03-21 22:44, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
I do believe I will be there, along with the Tikipugs! Woot woot! Time to celebrate!

So much for the surprise!

Dave and Rebecca! Wow 11 years. I remember meeting Dave up there before it was tiki. Congrats!!

really bummed I'm gonna miss this.
damn planning John O,

Jeff(btd)

WooHoooo! Congratulations Dave & Rebecca!!! Here's to Many Many Many More Anniversaries at The Purple Orchid :)

Tiki Al will be there to sign his custon designed mug exclusive to the Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge.

Al will be signing mugs starting at 9pm.

Plus, the Tiki Farm Purple Orchid logo mug is back for those who want one!

reminder for tonight

TA

Looking forward to Seeing T.C.ers for another
Great Nite at The Orchid...!!!! Stop by and say
ALOHA BABY...!!!!!

G
GROG posted on Sun, Mar 25, 2012 3:50 PM

Hope it was a great party. GROG wish GROG could've made it.

T
TNT posted on Mon, Mar 26, 2012 10:34 AM

It was a great party Grog!
Thank you Dave & Rebecca and Happy Anniversary. The drinks were yummy, Thee Swank Bastards, Fever Blister and the girls put on a hell of a show. Took all day Sunday to recover.
teresa

Congratulations Dave & Rebecca! Another great year for the Purple Orchid, cheers, to another 100! :drink:

Pages: 1 18 replies