Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

wanted - tiki-ti 50th anniversary Blue mug

Pages: 1 12 replies

I'm trying to get a Tiki-Ti 50th Ann. mug in each color and so far I have none. Haha! If you have one that you would like to part with, please let me know... Thanks!

Thanks to Roland for the Honey Brown!!! Tiki-Ti for the Green and eBay for the Iron Oxide...

I live over two hours away, but I finally made the trip and I purchased a Green one at the bar. Just 1 more color...

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-03-28 15:07 ]

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-04-26 19:00 ]

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-04-26 19:01 ]

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-06-25 01:01 ]

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-08-29 13:57 ]

I'm still looking for a Blue mug and an Iron Oxide mug...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the Blue one left...

Thanks!!!

Still looking for a blue Tiki-Ti mug...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I thought I'd try to look for one of these again...

Thanks!!!!!!!
Steve

HT

Steve, I have it on good authority that there will be a special edition, in all 3 colors, signed by Mike Sr, Mike Jr, an Sven coming out soon. Keep an eye out! Follow the Tiki Ti on Facebook.

Thanks Hale Tiki!!! I heard that too, but I'm very afraid of the price...

I was told it would be the same.

Great! I remember when they tried to sell a set that was signed by Sven for $800 on eBay...

Thanks again for the heads up!!!

JJ

The Tiki Ti has received their first ever Christmas tiki mugs and they are available in person tonight at 25.00. Made by Tiki Farm, They are brown with red and silver highlights, beautiful, and (important to me) reasonable size, holding either 17 or 19 ounces. Because of the raised figure on the front and Tiki Ti lettering on the back, they have a good grip and aren't likely to slip from your hand even when frosty. The family vacation takes up the next month then they will open shortly before Christmas. If anyone wants one sent directly to them, save on gas and airfare, and email me at [email protected] which I conveniently use for paypal also. 40 each including good packing, and domestic shipping, 5 extra if you want Priority mail, 3.00 extra if you want insurance and delivery confirmation. If you want two or more in the same package, I "may" be able rebate a little of the shipping after the fact. Email me NOW and I'll get your Christmas mugs today! You KNOW they will sell for more on ebay.

I understand there will be a few SETS of the Tiki Ti of all three colors of the 50th Anniversary mugs made available in the future. If you want me to snag you one or more of those sets at some price or other, just say the word. They won't be available for long when available, and they won't be cheap, even at the Tiki Ti. I naturally, I have TRIED to get them to make more, but they refuse to.

Thanks and Jah bless from Rasta Jim

JJ

Aloha! I took a little while and got one of the new mint Tiki Ti Christmas mugs of a Santa tiki signed by all three owner operator bartenders, Mike Sr., Mike Jr and Mark Buhen and listed it on ebay for 40.00 minimum bid. Images can most easily be found on the Tiki Ti facebook page or by one other seller on ebay whose unsigned mug starts at more than my buy it now price. My item number is 370692980917 but you'll have to look at one of the other spots to see photos of it. Mahalo!

Thanks Jim! Got my mug on Friday and it sure is cool! Thanks for shipping those out.

Pages: 1 12 replies