Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Chiminea

Pages: 1 14 replies

I was at Menard's today and found this. I had to get one! Keeping it Tiki..

http://www.menards.com/main/outdoor/fire-pits-grills-smokers/tiki-chiminea/p-1735599.htm

That is so cool, I want one!!

If only I lived in Ohio! TOO Cute!

these are not only sold in ohio- every menards carries some of these... they cost $69.99 - I have seen them in the menards in illinois.

T

Yes every Menards has them!! Thanks for the comments!! I can't wait for it to warm up a little bit here (IL) to use it. Little nippy outside this weekend.

:lol: That's sad that it has to "warm up" to use a chiminea! I guess I've been in the desert too long ~ you'll be the one laughing at me when you use it on a cool June evening and it's still 100 degrees here at 9:00 pm :D

The question is, who carries them aside from Menards? Anyone see any at other stores in different parts of the country?

The question is, who carries them aside from Menards? Anyone see any at other stores in different parts of the country?

..you can say that again !!

T

I went looking for a Tiki Chiminea near our beach house in Baja. Didn't find one but found these two Tiki's that I will add to my landscape. Not sure I will use candles or electrical lighting. I will get them home next week. I am trying to broker a deal with the manufacturer to bring more across the border.

Taken from my front yard in Baja.

Taken at sunset.

I used candles for this one.

hey tv-those are nice! I have room in my yard,I think you already have too much stuff in your yard. c-ya

Thank you Thank you Went to Menards today and got the last one they had. Gonna look good this summer!!!

On 2012-04-22 05:49, tikirandy wrote:

Cool photo, but that's a very good way to catch your deck on fire from flying sparks...:-/ Almost did that myself last year with a very similar chiminea.

Now this !!! ... is a cool chiminea, or tiki lantern or what have you... (the one on the left)

it's about the most authentic looking one i have seen.... the others are just too cartoony and goofy looking for me.

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2012-04-22 08:20 ]

Pages: 1 14 replies