Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tiki Rancher visits French Polynesia

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hello all,
I hope all of you get a chance to visit Tahiti...it changed my life, so I wanted to share some pictures of a real paradise - a local resident said it best. "It is like Hawaii 100 years ago" My wife and myself spent 3 weeks for our honeymoon..we visited Tahaa, Huahini,Bora Bora and flew into the main island of Tahiti. The first few days we spent at Le Tahaa, http://www.letahaa.com got to check it out. We also spent a week on a 70 ft catamaran and I would say it was the best way to really see the island that wasn't a resort. we were in the water everyday and got to see things where roads are not there. Then we spent 10 days in Bora Bora...wow. I will post more pictures when I have time.
cheers,
Tiki Rancher

Le Tahaa's lobby

view from our over the water bungalo

a beach we found on the catamaran...old grow over resort that the jungle reclaimed

me and my wife

RB

Wow, thanks for sharing! A Tahiti/South Pacific trip is on my bucket list...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo jealous! Lucky, lucky you & your wife! What a fantastic trip!

Thanks for sharing! Pleeeeeeeeeeeze more pictures!

T

I'm so jealous....gorgeous!

H

Gorgeous! More, please!

I was fortunate enough to go to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea and Huahine in '94, and I know what you mean about "life-changing". It doesn't even seem real, it's so beautiful.

Pages: 1 5 replies