Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

My 5 year TC anniversary

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hey! I just realized I recently passed my 5 year TC anniversary. What a great 5 years it's been. I've learned volumes about Tiki, collected a lot of great stuff, imbibed in many fantastic cocktails at some of Tiki's most revered temples &, most of all, made some amazing friends from coast to coast. Thank you all for being a part of my journey. Today, I'll be tipping a full Tiki mug to the memories of the last 5 years & the anticipation of the adventures of the next 5 years.
Mahalo,
Rick

I will raise a mug to you my friend! It's been a fun seven years on TC for myself and hope to meet all of the folks I have talked to on TC face to face one of these days. Here's to a long ride. Been a few bumps in the road but we're still in the saddle.

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2012-04-22 06:41 ]

Congratulations!

Here! Here!

M

Well done Rick!

Mahalo

McTiki

Congrats !!!!
My 5 year mark was in March , and my fifth Tiki Oasis
Will be this year also. ! I've met some great people , Had my share of Tiki libations , added a bevy of treasures to my collection and
Increased my knowledge of Tiki culture more than I could ever imanage,
Loved every minute of it
I look forward to more !

[ Edited by: closettiki 2012-04-25 10:06 ]

Congrats to you Big Kahuna!

Here's to many, many more years with you on this forum.

Glad to see you joined on my birthday! My six year anniversary will be in October...time flies when you love tiki!

PTD

BK

Thanks, guys. It's been a fun ride.

Cheers Rick!

Jeff(btd)

TG

Best wishes. I joined on Beltane 2007 (May 1). Seems like yesterday (rather than yesterday 5 years ago).

Pages: 1 9 replies