Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

22ND ANNUAL, Live 'Martin Denny Special' broadcast from the Purple Orchid (April 24th)

Pages: 1 9 replies

UPDATE: here's a description supplied by Molotov Cocktail Hour...

Atten-shun! All you HoDads, Kahunas and Bikinied Wahinis: help us celebrate spring the way it pleases the Gods most: with voodoo ceremonies, bloodthirsty tigers and scantily clad priestesses. This Tuesday, April 24th, the MCH joins forces with Soiree Musicale's Yolanda, and with the magic of Maki presents the 22rd annual (!!!) Martin Denny Easter Special. From 8PM to Midnight we will be broadcasting live from the Purple Orchid Tiki Room in El Segundo, the gateway to the pacific. Head on down to join in the fun and call in sick for Wednesday. Congratulate Special Agent Lotus and Cyrano on their recent nuptials and be there for a big announcement from SeƱor Amor that will have a seismic effect on the show...and no, it has nothing to do with his stomach.

This Tuesday night, DJs Cyrano and Senor Amor will be hosting a live broadcast of their annual MARTIN DENNY SPECIAL from the Purple Orchid in El Segundo.

It's always a good time to see these exotica DJs spin their magic live in a tiki bar.

8pm - MIDNIGHT

Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge
221 Richmond Street, El Segundo 90245
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/j6gk5

Or visit The Molotov Cocktail Hour's Facebook page.

I'm going. Hope to see YOU there! :)

[ Edited by: Capt. R.H. Falernum 2012-04-25 00:27 ]

J

That was a pretty fun event last year. :)

T

Cool....This was great last year...gotta go again....who's in ?

C

It was a lot of fun last year, and I'll try to do it again.

Caltiki Brent

Updated!

Molotov Cocktail Hour has provided more details on the event... including that it goes from 8pm-MIDNIGHT (rather than the previously posted 8p-10p).

Let's go!

Kuke and Big Corona Kahuna will be there!

Susie

TT

Have a great time everyone, wish I could make it.
Take some pics!

Sounds great! I will be attending tonight I hope to see some of you :)

C

Dang, I've been trying to fight off a sore throat all day but am not winning, so I won't be going out. I'll try to listen in to the fun on KXLU.

Caltiki Brent

That was pretty spectacular. Thanks to the entire Molotov Cocktail Hour team for a wonderful night of music & fun.
Hard to believe these guys have been at it for 24 years. Congratulations!

Pages: 1 9 replies