Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Official Tiki Caliente 4 Merchandise and Vendor Products Page

Pages: 1 39 replies

This page is dedicated to ONLY OFFICIAL Vendors of Tiki Caliente 4 to show off there products and give people a sneak-peek of what they have to offer at the show. Please support our Vendors and let them make your lives a little more Tropical.

Most Vendors take Cash only (some Credit Cards) so please bring cash to the event for purchases of Merchandise.

Pre-Sale for Official Mug Package taking place at http://www.tiki-caliente.com

Get the Mug/Shot Glass/BeachBag/Guitar Pick for $45 (Pre-Sale,Pick up only)

As I do not take Credit Cards at this point I will be selling them via the internet for people who would rather use PayPal.

More To Come.......

Aloha Everyone,

Just counting down the days until Caliente, can't wait!
A big thanks to Rory and all the organizers for their time, sweat, and energy.
I look forward to seeing you all there and making some new friends along the way!

Here's a preview of what I'll be selling with the vendors in the parking lot of the Travel Lodge.
I believe, I'll be vending under, "Roots Rocka's Vintage Aloha Shirts." I should have about 200+ vintage shirts from the 40's-70's, among a few other goodies.

Some 1950's silky rayons.

Shag and Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room

Anybody need a huge tapa cloth, 15x20, 15x17, 12x15, or 8x11 feet?
Please check my post, here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42786&forum=12&0

If you're gonna be around, please stop by and say hello. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Michael

I will be bring some old inventory of tee's to sell off at deep discounts too.....

C
cy posted on Sun, Apr 29, 2012 4:24 PM

Mahalo from Frog Island Tikis of Oregon

[ Edited by: cy 2012-04-29 16:36 ]

[ Edited by: cy 2012-05-01 17:46 ]

Weve been slaving away making all new goods for the show! I promise to take pictures if we ever get a free moment! In the meantime, rest assured, it's all going to be amazing and you'll need to see it with your own eyes!!!

Mini Print and Pendant Set

At 2p.m. Friday May 18th we will release 15 print/pendant/party set's

Each pendant will be numbered to match the numbered print

and will this pendant it will give you access to a smaller private get together with one of our sponsors...........be a V.I.P.

The Print is 8x10 inch and created by Doug Horne...........only 30 are created and only 15 are packaged with pendants
The Pendant in Orange is created by Tiki Ray and only 15 were created in this color

Set is $40 Cash (released at the merchandise counter in check in lobby at 2p.m.)

the Last 15 Solo Prints will be $20 each ($15 will Mug purchase) Looks great behind this years official matching mug
Must have mug with you or purchase it at time of purchase to get the discount.

Rory "WILDSVILLE MAN" Snyder

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2012-04-30 20:42 ]

GT

We got some fun stuff comming out of the kilns, Here is a peek of the first batch of goodies! This is just the start!

A twist on a old favorite, Tiki Caliente 4 tiki torch mugs:

Tiki Caliente 4 Volcano Bowls:

Tangaroa style mugs, Yes we know Gecko made some too, Real vintage tapa loin clothe, Cook Island 5 cent tangaroa beaded necklace, Dani's wonderfull glaze work!:

Getting close, We are looking forward to seeing all the fun TCer's, Cheers! Gogo

That bowl is Awesome..........and I always love the tiki torch mug
\
W

New stuff is great GoGo & Danni!!!!

I have the last couple of Mug's left from last year also. I will have them at the Official Caliente store in the lobby at check in. (Very Limited)

First-Come-First-Served.

Rory "WILDSVILLE MAN" Snyder

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ Edited by: wildsville man 2012-05-01 22:01 ]

A set of 20 Coasters were created to celebrate each poster and event.

limited to 19 set's since I took one.....smaller is better

a Very limited number of hats are being made and for sale at Tiki Caliente 4 ..............To keep that mug of yours out of the sun

GT

If you know us, At every show we do, We all ways have something to give a way for free to the Lil' ones, So we are making a small batch of Lil' Monkey mugs for the Lil' monkies! Stop by our both, With your Lil' monkey, They warm our hearts! Cheers! Gogo and Dani:

<B>Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434</B>

[ Edited by: go tiki 2012-05-04 21:49 ]

I as staying home tonight and doing some quality control testing. First of all the drink taste the same in the Brown Mug as it do's in the Orange one.
Also it do's hold my 11 oz PALM SPRINGS PUNCH......

Also, The wristband has held up for over 3 weeks now with day-to-day usage

W

Cheers

This is the on grounds Glaze. Anyone who had booked there rooms at the Travel Lodge had the ability to Buy this Mug with there room/wristband package.
There are 150 in this color and are almost SOLD OUT. If you did not get one with your room purchase you will be offered one at check-in. only 31 left and it will be first-come-first-served

K
kirby posted on Tue, May 8, 2012 9:07 PM

I will have as usual pendants,Masks,and wall hangings here are a couple I have been working on!!
Tiki Pendants of the Pacific maps

Tikis

masks and wall hangins

I will also have Rumpus Room T-shirts and other cools stuff. Stop by the room vending area and say hi!!

SF

Time to break out the Snake skin jacket and blue suede boots...it's Caliente Time!!

Been workin' hard on some new original drawings. All will be available only at Tiki Caliente. In my booth.

I'll also have the "Official" Tiki Caliente 4 event poster available.

And my usual limited edition prints.

See y'all in a few!

Doug-Tastic! Your Art is a symbol of Tiki individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom
Rockin good Art!

B

We are coming down from Nor-cal with all of our Tiki Mugs and merchandise.

Here is a preview of some very special merchandise that we will have from our friend Gecko!

Can't wait to meet everyone and make new friends!

GT

Cool Stuff from Gecko for sure! We are making some fun old look vintage glazes on some of our old vintage look lamps, Custom shades by Dani too:

Lited:

Un-lited:

Cheers! All Gogo and Dani

Sorry we haven't posted pics sooner! You all know we'll probably STILL be building in our room friday night! But here's a few pics to ponder...

our pair of shorty chunky blue lamps

Random hanging lamps

gigantor hanging lamp

Glass floor lamp

Different hanging lamps, these all are actually in pairs, but only the singles are pictured

this is actually a pair of sconce lamps

superchunk green

up up and away!

superchunk gold

we have shirts and tanks now too!!!

this guy featured on page 7 of tiki magazine will be available too!

We have many other things in the works for the show that arent finished yet. We will have a spacey surprise for all of you that love our flying saucers. Get there early to see this one! There might be a fight over it! hahaha!

What a terrific page of art.

Doug stop it my walls are covered. Those look like more new favorites for me.

bavtech - Nelson(two on one page) looks like Gecko made my favorite CoCo Joe's space man into ceramic art. I can't wait to see that one in person.

GO Tiki the lamps and shades are beautiful as is your heart. See you and Danny soon.

Nelson's Tiki Hut are we finally going to meet after all these years? You have a wonderful array of lamps. Are you chunk lamps both vintage and new?

See you all soon, Wendy

On 2012-05-10 09:15, danlovestikis wrote:
What a terrific page of art.

Doug stop it my walls are covered. Those look like more new favorites for me.

bavtech - Nelson(two on one page) looks like Gecko made my favorite CoCo Joe's space man into ceramic art. I can't wait to see that one in person.

GO Tiki the lamps and shades are beautiful as is your heart. See you and Danny soon.

Nelson's Tiki Hut are we finally going to meet after all these years? You have a wonderful array of lamps. Are you chunk lamps both vintage and new?

See you all soon, Wendy

They're all new Wendy! :) We handmake everything we sell with a few exceptions. :)

Guy's I would take my HAT off to all the great vendors for Tiki Caliente 4,but it looks and feels to good......

I will have Mojave Mugs and some limited Goin primitive Mugs as well...see you all soon!

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-05-10 16:29 ]

On 2012-05-10 11:31, Wildsville man wrote:
Guy's I would take my HAT off to all the great vendors for Tiki Caliente 4,but it looks and feels to good......

I'd keep my hair covered if it looked like that too. :)

http://www.thegurugallery.com

Look!! They're little TIKIs!!

FRAME YOUR SOUVENIR 8x10" DOUG HORN PRINT IN ONE OF THESE BEAUTIES!

SIGNED AND NUMBERED (6-10) PRE-FRAMED IN DIFFERENT STYLES!!
If you purchased your event poster already, we will be taking custom frame orders to be shipped.

GT

Some more ceramics and pith helmets too, See tiki gallery: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42887&forum=21&start=last&4

Limited Edition Tiki Caliente 4 Shirts and Hats.

For sale in the Lobby at check in..............$20 each

M/XXL/XXXL Very Limited

W

Will be available at check in at the lobby friday after 12 noon........

Another original I'll have in my booth next weekend.

Pencil and pastel on paper with handmade papers.

16"X20" frame by HB Tiki.

See ya in a few!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

[ Edited by: Swamp Fire 2012-05-12 16:42 ]

Sweet

Mysteries of the South Seas presents:

A modern primitive piece made by some bongofury guy...

Carved from a 2" X 5" X 16" piece of genuine Cedar mounted on NOS orange burlap/luan board and framed with
a handmade redwood frame

Plus lamps, and vintage Black Velvet Paintings, art, mugs, and other crap that you can't do without.

Vendors If you are interested you can set up and Vend on Thursday night or Friday night also, Please remember that if you leave a tent out over night please have some light source and make sure it is secure. WE are booked tight for vending so please see me about your spot and get as close to your neighbor as possible.

See you in the Springs,
Rory

C
cy posted on Mon, May 14, 2012 1:42 PM

Rory are the vending spots mapped out already or are they first come first served?

Pre-Set......within a couple of feet. Lining up a 10x10 spot on a piece of ground that zig/zags isn't 100% but your spot is locked in by time of purchase and past years of vending.

look forward to seeing your stuff up close.......

W

C
cy posted on Mon, May 14, 2012 2:13 PM

Thanks Wildsville Man, looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

T

You know? I just CAN'T do without some of this crap!

Tiki Bob

CA

get'em while they last.......

I'm taking bid till the end of Caliente on the second palm tiki i ever carved.....ol' Tiki #2

mo pics.....bottom of public gallery
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.111536272227805.5008.100001142975893&type=3&l=a124d03297

The last Tiki#2 Canoes from a few years ago.... imported by Smokin' Tikis
I've personally custom modified only three!!

Super NEW China Red Earrings

and these

and for Caliente ONLY! the last 25 in the Edition of 100 of $50 instead of $60

My first edition tiki #13 of 250 sold for $35 in 2004
the next edition tiki #80 of 100 sold for $60 in 2007 (s/h included!)
I released the New Tiki #34 at $40 for the first 50 (Sold-Out)
The next 25 are $50 in the edition of 100 Baja Brown
Price goes up online after Wednesday the 16th
paypal here:
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug34.html
visa here:
http://www.tikimania.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?/Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CS&Product_Code=AM34&Category_Code=Mugs

Another piece available this weekend in my booth.

Art by Doug Horne

See ya soon!

Forgot this one...

Another original drawing, pencil and pastel on paper with handmade paper.

Art by Doug Horne

GT

Very nice artwork for sure, Instead of double posting, Check out some cool ceramics Dani and I are bringing to TC4 here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42887&forum=21&8

Pages: 1 39 replies