Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Club Patches

Pages: 1 8 replies

**Poly-Pop ***

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop 2013-02-04 20:15 ]

S
  1. Matchbooks - We all have them, why not our own. A very cheap item.

2. Swizzle Sticks - Ditto.

3. If we simply upload a design to the 'Net, we could all download it and use our home computers and printers to make it an iron-on transfer. Then we all have Tiki Central t-shirts and no one has to worry abou tthe costs. Same could go for stickers or temporary tattoos. There is such a wide variety available in office supply stores, and even Walmart. Iron-Ons, stickers, clear window decals, etc. I like the do it yourself approach. And even if one person printed of a few dozen and we write them to order them, that's cheap and little overhead.

We just need a design posted here to use.

W

Swanky had the good points. I like the green lettered diamond backed Tiki Central logo quite a bit (and I still like Hanford's Tiki drink trio graphic from the Yahoo club), if this were available as a graphic folks could couple it with the Tiki image of their choice and put it on whatever clothing or body part they want.

CafePress.com is a service that lets you upload logos to their site and they print on demand whatever you desire (mugs, t-shirts, hats, etc.). You set the profit point...as little as: $0.00 or as high as you want. Stuff is printed as it is ordered.

Could be a good setup for this group, and a cool way for Hanford to recoup some of the operational costs of this site. :wink:

--kingslod

M

On 2002-06-26 10:03, kingslod wrote:
CafePress.com is a service that lets you upload logos to their site and they print on demand whatever you desire (mugs, t-shirts, hats, etc.).

Could be a good setup for this group, and a cool way for Hanford to recoup some of the operational costs of this site. :wink:

--kingslod

I have some experience with that outfit, it's a good idea for Tiki Central. I like it!

midnite

J

I think a unique and complex tribal face tattoo, would fit with our theme and allow us to recognize each other on the street.

I'm up for the idea of any tiki central related merchandise - a while back someone had mentioned the idea of Tiki Central swizzle sticks! I looked around the net and can't find a place that will do custom swizzle sticks - I also dig the idea of the license plate frames and the t-shirts. I'm ready to chip in some bucks...

Johntiki
:drink:

On the old board we had a discussion about a bowling shirt company that did custom work. Does anybody remember the name of the place? I've actually been thinking of having som Castway Cove bowling shirts made up, maybe even gettin a team into a local league. But TC bowling shirts would be really cool!

I would happily buy any Tiki Central merchandise, especially if it helps to keep the site going. I would vote for something stick on, like decals of some sort so that I can mark my various territories as all part of Tiki Land.

Pages: 1 8 replies