Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Witco Rummage Sale Find

Pages: 1 11 replies

Hi, I found these at a rummage sale today and am wondering what they are worth. They are each about 4.5 feet long and one has a Witco care tag on the back of it. Any info is appreciated.

BK

WOW! Dare I ask what you paid for those?

S

On 2012-05-04 19:53, Big Kahuna wrote:
WOW! Dare I ask what you paid for those?

Rick come on friend she wants to know what to sell them for....er...what they are "worth" I mean. Asking what she paid for them isn't the point of her "wow look what I found" post silly fella

TD

HERE WE GO.......

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2012-05-05 03:58 ]

No worries. I paid $50 for the pair. Just threw them up on ebay. We shall see what they bring in.

Eddy

BK

I feel like a newbie! I somehow missed the "wondering what they were worth" part.

[ Edited by: Big Kahuna 2012-05-05 15:15 ]

I would of thought these would go for $400 for the pair...even if you bought them for $50 selling for $250 is like giving away one for free.

ahhhh such a shame

K

They are worthless...trash. You can send them to me & I'll pay the postage....:)

RR

They are worth however much someone will pay for them.

Shouldn't this have been posted under tiki finds , instead of creating a new thread ?

W

"Shouldn't this have been posted under tiki finds , instead of creating a new thread?"

That would be ideal, but considering even regular members who are trying to share/find info frequently don't use an existing appropriate thread or post in the right forum one can hardly expect someone who apparently is here to just price/sell stuff to bother.

(And if the person seeking a free appraisal/selling furniture is actually a lover of Tiki and a huge fan of Tiki Central and has been lurking for years but never registered before these selling posts and has been too busy since these posts to contribute anything not related to selling us stuff...I apologize.)

S

Awesome woofmutt. Extremely well put on both points.

Pages: 1 11 replies